on 12 June 2017
Fantastic CD from a first class
on 5 March 2014
Even with some songs inevitably already in our collection, this is a great disc with variations on some of the well known 'standards'. Brilliant DTS surround sound recording. (Better/less compressed than the Dolby version) Recorded in Sydney Opera House no less!
on 22 August 2014
One hell of a concert one of his best for his age
on 18 December 2013
.mrs. Annette truss ordered the dvd & it was brilliant .

please could you change the e-mails name to my as my husband passed away on the 19th September.
on 22 December 2013
Professional as ever, enticing Rock 'N' Roll performance. If you are familiar with Cliff, you know what to expect. If you are not, just get this Blu-ray (or DVD) and you will, no doubt, be pleasantly surprised. A fine performance taking you through the more well known hits, but also serving you some good old Rock & Roll versions of classic hits, all wrapped in a never lacking to improve Cliff Richard. A man with great sense of humor, a singer too, whom in my honest opinion, hasn't been equalized by anyone before, nor will be in future! Underestimated by many, but almost 56 years a Star and still an example for anyone in show business.
on 6 September 2013
I traveled from Arizona USA to Australia just to catch this tour ... it was worth every penny! He is charismatic, energetic, professional (oops - I can't think of enough accolades!) ... and he has a great voice (singing great songs)! He was on the stage a full 2 hours, with a half hour break to (shower?) change clothes. I can't wait for this DVD to be released so I can try to relive (to some degree) this monumental experience.
on 15 November 2013
I can only say - Cliff is FANTASTIC!
He is so charismatic singer still in his age. I enjoyd every moment of this concert!!!!!!!!!
on 28 August 2013
Fantastic concert I was there on the 11th February a MUST for all Fans. Wonderful show can't wait for DVD
on 2 December 2013
Have seen this DVD a few times and its great from a great singer and performer.
I also have seen this concert 3 times in UK as I am coming from Holland and believe me the audience cant hardly sit or stay still.
When you are a cliff fan or love cliff's music or like to find out about Cliff its the money worth it.
You wont be disseponted about this buy.

B00D5PUD54
on 9 December 2013
Absolutely fantastic - i have as yet not had the opportunity to go to one of his live shows, but with this DVD I feel like i was there. His voice is so awesome and the show outstanding.