Size: Large|Change

on 23 May 2013
This has got to be one of my favourite Yankee candles! The scent is really sweet, but not sickly. It has a slight, light smokey campfire smell, mixed with marshmallows. I found that it filled the room quickly and stayed. Really impressed :)
VINE VOICEon 29 October 2013
This candle is a new scent for 2013 and is quickly up there with my favourites. It's a mixture of marshmallow and fireside smoke - not too sweet but just smells lovely. It makes me want to go camping and eat marshmallows!

This is arguably the best candle I have had in terms of the smell spreading across the whole room. While I love fluffy towels and baby powder, they don't have the staying power this does.

The candles may seem expensive but well worth it. I don't buy any other candles now and this one will last ages. I'm pleased.
on 7 February 2016
This candle was a gift to my partner, which loves sweet scents.
It smells great, like real marshmallow with strong smoky notes. The sugary scent is not overpowering at all, I'd almost say the fireside prevails over the sweet.

It's absolutely massive in size, and even though it got many uses since we got it (a month ago), I can barely see the level of wax going down. This is going to last for ages!
on 16 January 2014
I am a big user of yankee candles i love them, but this has to be my favourite, i am using the melts in a yankee candle burner the smell is amazing within 10 mins it soo soo nice i really love it, i could eat it.lol
on 19 February 2014
I wasn't too sure about this one as it sounded like it could be sickly. Having read the other reviews, I decided to go for it and am pleased to say it's very good advice. It smells delicious, but is not too sweet at all. Delivery was nice and quick too.
on 6 August 2014
Absolutely BRILLIANT at getting rid of cooking smells. I hate the lingering smell of cooked food in my kitchen, especially fish. Within 1 hour of this candle being lit, the smells are completely gone ! I ALWAYS have one of these now.
on 3 January 2016
Bought this on a black friday purple Wednesday aubergine monday deal, to be honest it was great value and the usual yankee candle quality. If you buy candles buy the quality ones like this anything else is false economy. Treat yourself !!!
on 3 February 2016
This smells amazing. Genuinely smells of marshmallows on a camp fire. It is not too strong or overpowering and really adds a great aroma. I use it when I light my gas fire at home, and it really is epic. I bought it for my wife, and whilst she is a fan I'm pretty sure I light it most often. Its also had great feedback from friends who've come by.
on 13 November 2015
Lovely candle, was meant for a gift though and arrived with no label so I'm unable to give as a gift. Disappointed in this aspect

EDIT - Due to being unable to give as a gift I lit the candle for myself. The lid isn't a genuine yankee candle lid and the candle doesn't retain any scent after the first 10 minutes burn.

Not a happy purchaser.
on 12 April 2015
Gorgeous scented candle, this is my absolute favourite Yankee candle ever and at a really good price. It burns evenly haven't got a bad thing to say about it I just love it, when its lit the whole house smells gorgeous

See one answered question