on 20 January 2017
Indispensable item for my child to play sports outdoors in the bitterly cold winter. Fits perfectly a slim to medium build child, if you need a more comfortable fit order one / two size up ( I suggest 2 because I always order 1 size up anyway cause children grow so fast!)
on 19 November 2016
No joke the best on the market. Very warm and good fit. It's meant to be tight on the skin. That's the whole idea. It's a compression top. For my ten year old I bought a 11-12 year old and it fits great. He prefers it to the Canterbury skins
on 30 August 2017
Very nice product
on 30 October 2014
The sizes are not accurate, too small. I asked for 3 pants and 3 vests, I got two pants and one short!! The 8 years old pants is very strange, very small waist with very very long legs. Although my children are thin, these sizes are unrealistic. Neither my two children nor my husband are wearing them. Total waste of money. I do not recommend it.
on 11 November 2013
Got this for my son who is playing rugby, he gets cold easy but has not complained once of the cold once sinc I got him a thermal set, top leggings and gloves! Worth the cost.
on 2 April 2014
My son is 9 and this is a very tight fitting top so pleased i bought the 11/12 year old. He has been using it under his football top and loves the feel of it.
One person found this helpful
on 13 January 2016
Sizing is very small - returned
on 12 January 2014
I have bought these tops for both my twins, and the leggings, and no longer worry about them playing football in the coldest weather. Great. Also good service.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 December 2015
As described!
on 21 October 2013
A great buy. A good looking well made product and placed at the right price. My son is a fashion geak, so had to be right for his football games...
One person found this helpful