on 8 November 2016
These are NOT bunion correctors - they are simply a floppy bit of plastic that may afford some protection but certainly not any correction!! I would give it no stars if I could - totally useless but at least I didn't spend pounds on them!!
on 8 December 2016
Quite comfortable, although rather crudely shaped. The main problem was that the separator fell apart the second time I wore it! I took off my sock and the toe-loop snapped. Although there are two in the pack and they give you a second pack for free at this rate of progress I shall have got through them all in another week.
on 24 November 2016
It does help my toe /bunion but the first one broke after only using twice , so that was disappointing ,
on 9 March 2017
Comfortable to use. It separates my big and first toe, but when I take it off for bed the toes go back to overlap. I've only used them for 2 weeks so I don't know the effect.
on 9 November 2016
Don't really help do much so probably a waste of money and a bit uncomfortable to wear
on 11 May 2017
It certainly works.
on 1 July 2016
They were a bit tight for my toe and cut off the circulation so I cut off the bit that went around my toe but the toe separator bit rubbed and caused a blister so had to abandon them
on 22 April 2017
Did not notice any difference after use, but May be didn't use them long enough.
on 23 November 2016
Absolutley rubbish soft gel that does nothing to help correct anything . please dont waste your money.
on 5 April 2016
Bought for my other half, he walks about a lot in his job and say's it has eased the problem with his crooked big toe and eased the discomfort.