The Sound of Deep House
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 June 2013
Epic, amazing, brilliant, classic.... I'm not sure what other words I can use to describe this awesome Album!
It's got everything you need on there. Even tunes you think you don't like until you hear the ace Remixed version on this CD. In-cred-ible!! Full of brilliant Artists.... some of whom, despite my love for House Music.... I haven't even heard of. But you get to know them and get to know their purpose and input of the mixes of the Album.
Get it or regret it.... seriously. 10 **********
on 28 May 2017
fantastic
on 5 January 2015
I love this Album! I have listened to disc 2 so many times that this is actually the 2nd time I have bought the album.
The first time I bought this I was unsure if I even like House music. Now I LOVE it!! Buy it :D !
on 29 March 2017
I have the MOS The sound of deep house. This is a different track listing and cover yet when you click to the buy page the actual MOS cover appears. What's going on?
on 11 January 2015
2 CDs - one really good the other not so good. Nevertheless enjoyable for less than the price of many other CDs.
on 10 January 2014
The sound deep house is being thoroughly in enjoyed by the recipient of this present so that is why I gave it five stars.
on 7 November 2015
superb album from mos
on 14 June 2013
Another ministry c.d great for the summer tunes and to play loud In the car and BBQ's the 2 cds are worth listening to.
on 6 February 2016
ok
on 19 January 2014
I bought this for my eldest grandson for Christmas and he loves it. He plays it constantly together with other MofS CD. D