Customer reviews

on 30 November 2016
Only been using a couple of months so haven't noticed any difference yet.
on 28 April 2017
Excellent product. My skin condition definitely improved whilst taking this.
on 11 June 2017
Too early to comment on the results. The rating is for the taste it's brilliant very edible without feeling sick. Apart from that I can't comment further as I've only just started taking it - today's my 2nd bottle. Hope it works!
on 20 August 2017
it works , my hair feels stronger, love this product
on 15 June 2017
Loving it so far
on 28 December 2015
I have been using this product for several years and it works for me. Has improved my skin, hair and nails with daily use over a period of several months, not weeks as advertised. But note that I am an older woman in my 70s. I drink a bottle a day, same as taking a vitamin pill, and soak up the compliments on how well I look. Try it, you'll like it.
on 12 April 2014
40 years old - I've been taking this supplement for 5 days and I can see a change in my skin. I've just logged on to amazon to buy another 10 day box and had to review this just to say how happy I am so far.
on 19 July 2015
Wonder if they will work.
on 28 June 2017
I highly recommend and at such a great valued price. This has been a good thing all the time, and I've used it for some time and it's just as good as the first one. Look great. Just as described. really solid product highly recommend! great product it's cheap. Totally worth it.
on 31 January 2014
I purchased this item and bought a months supply, I thought if I tried for a month it would give some indication as to whether the product would work. Unfortunately after a month I have noticed absolutely no difference in my skin, hair or nails. £90 spent for nil results.