on 20 May 2013
I loved this book. Having been very successful already in sales and marketing, consistently hitting targets and radically increasing profitability for a number of companies, I am always looking for ways to improve. however, this is a totally different mindset which has revolutionised my approach. I have now hit target up to July and can work on other projects to boost my income even further.
on 12 October 2013
This book has helped me tweak my cold calling strategy to the point where every call is pretty much a meeting and a sale! If you're serious about improving your chances of success (and more importantly, if you're serious about boosting your earning potental) buy this book!
on 9 November 2013
this book met all my expectations. there are some really good tips in here that are helping me in my career
on 27 June 2015
Bit on the fence on this as for me I am finding it hard to translate into my sales world but will read a number of times to see if clicks
on 29 October 2015
A good refresher for taking your time with calling prospects....do some homework 1st on who you are calling before making the call......
on 3 August 2014
Written be a very successful professional. Would recommend this book to anyone engaged in sales
on 6 January 2015
Still reading but so far some VERY useful exercises, makes a lot of sense
on 28 August 2015
Well worth a read to improve your calling technique.
on 24 June 2015
If you sell using the phone keep this by your desk