on 18 July 2014
Perfect size for Microsoft Surface Pro.
I bought a discounted surface pro, first generation, and a type 2 keyboard and wanted a slip cover to keep it safe without adding much bulk.
This cover is neoprene, of a thickness typical for wetsuits (5-6mm?).
The fit is perfect for a surface pro (and should fit a surface RT well too as they are same size).
The surface and keboard slide in easily and the height and width spot on, with no dead space.
There is a zipped pocket on the front that i can fit memory stick, surface pen and a wedge mouse in.
Nowhere to put the charger, but thats not the point of this case.
Overall its a great case for the money, if it proves durable then It will get moved to 5 stars!
on 8 April 2017
This product is not as advertised. The photograph shows an opening cover that will allow one to use the tablet whilst covered. What I got is a very tight sleeve, barely big enough to slide over the tablet. In fact it is so tight that it frequently pushes the power button and leaves it switched on.
This product might work as a cover for transport but is useless for actually using the tablet. Beware, the picture is highly misleading.
on 21 September 2013
I wanted a case to protect my surface pro when travelling to and from uni. The pro + type cover fit snugly into the case and the stylus fits neatly into the front pocket. Only improvement would be somewhere to store my charger. It is well padded and looks like it will protect nicely from being lugged around in my backpack.
on 22 September 2013
As a frequent traveller I needed a tablet case to withstand the traumas of air travel. Seat pocket, hauling through terminals, stuffing in side pocket of hand luggage. This is just perfect. Easy to use, reasonable protection, smart. Go on, you know you need one too!
on 9 June 2016
This sleeve exactly meets my needs. I was looking for sleeve that would protect my ASUS Transformer Book T100TAF tablet and keyboard from bumps and scratches, when I carry it in a backpack or messenger bag. This sleeve is a nice snug fit for the my 10.1" device, It gives good protection when I'm carrying it around.

I can just about squeeze the dismantled ASUS charger into the stretchy front pocket in an emergency, But in reality I would never do this as I would always put this sleeve in a backpack and I can put the charger separately in the backpack. The front pocket is better used for a USB cable, memory cards or small external battery chargers, etc.

I can't comment on the drop protection offered by this sleeve, as I have no intention of testing this with my slightly fragile plastic bodied ASUS,
review image review image review image
on 13 April 2015
Bought this for my Samsung Tab 10.5 and it fits it perfectly, with a fairly snug fit so that it is not sliding around, but not so tight that it feels restrictive or difficult to place or remove the device inside. The material is soft to the touch so won't mark or rub the screen, but it feels pretty strong and tough.

Luckily I've not had to test it's protective properties from a drop yet, but it's been slug in my backpack and knocked around in a suitcase on long journeys. I'd feel a lot more confident about this case's ability to protect the tablet from damage as I did with my old ipad folio style case where the ipad screen shattered from only a pretty small amount of pressure.

Has a handy small pocket on the front for your USB charger or SD cards etc.
on 6 August 2014
Pros: This fits the Microsoft Surface tablet (original version) very well, with and without the touch cover keyboard. It is a good tight fit and the tablet cannot slip out. The padding seems reasonably thick (I went for the "rugged" version) and so far seems to offer fair protection for a soft cover. It seems well made and the small pouch on the front is fine for small headphones.

Cons: Because the case is stitched around the edges, the padding is at its thinnest there; in my view this reduces the protection should the tablet be dropped on its edge (a quite important point). The pocket is too small for the charger.

Overall, for a soft (as opposed to hard) case, this works well.
on 16 December 2013
Just wanted a nice little protector for when the Surface is in a bag or carrying to work and this was perfect, slides in and out easily and it's a nice material and looks like it could take a small bump or two.
on 9 August 2013
Very good. This case is well worth the money to protect my tablet.

The pocket is also useful - keeping assessories together successfully.
on 15 May 2014
I have just bought a Surface Pro 2 and will be rationalising all my systems onto this one device. I need to protect it while on the move and so bought this sleeve. It works absolutely fine. It's chunky, which means it has protection. The device slips in and out very easily. Perhaps equally important, the external pocket is big enough (I have checked!) to take a pen or two, a couple of connectors (to VGA or HDMI displays) plus - and this is where it really scored for me - to a small travelling wireless mouse.

I highly recommend it.