on 21 August 2015
I received my palmtree today and it arrived on time, very well packaged and healthy.
It's bigger than advertised (about 1.50m) and looks gorgeous.
review image
on 20 June 2015
Very healthy looking plants and in good condition and larger than I expected. Hopefully they grow well in my garden!

Update -
It's a few months ago I got the palms now and they seem to be slowly dying?!
They've had plenty of sun and enough water I think? The leaves are all turning brown from the ends...
Can anyone offer any advice?
Thanks.
review image review image
33 Comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2017
VERY impressed, this palm filled the huge box it came in (very well packaged), and was actually too tall to fit it completely. After carefully extracting the palm, the leaves relaxed and it's a very large plant, luscious green, healthy and impressive value for money. I'm ordering another one!
on 27 November 2015
My palm died within a couple of days which is a risk you take buying online however the seller sent another free of charge almost immediately which is thriving and looks brilliant. Couldn't be happier :)
Really good price too.
on 10 June 2013
I buy many plants online and would rate this as one of my best purchases. They arrived quickly and were very well packaged and in very good condition.I repotted them straight away and they look very striking. Very happy !!
on 15 May 2013
I was very happy with my purchase, both palm trees looked very healthy and they had been carefully and securely packed
on 20 December 2016
Beautiful plant, very healthy and a lot larger than I was expecting, and no brown leaves.
Too often with plants online I get a twig in a pot, but this was a lovely specimen, well packaged, and looks fab in the conservatory.
on 8 April 2017
I bought two of these within a week the first was superb and cannot fault it, looks amazing albeit for the shocking delivery company the box was crushed! The 2nd however was not so pleasing, taller but thinner and looking very sorry for itself, gave it the benefit of the doubt but a few weeks in its dying and looking sorry for itself! So guess its pot luck,you may strike lucky or not!
on 31 May 2017
Stunning ! great condition , really healthy plants - looks amazing in big pots ! Bought some palm liquid fertiliser to keep them tip top - fingers crossed ! But couldn't be happier for the money , these are big healthy palm trees !!!
review image review image
on 14 June 2016
Arrived on time. Very pleased. It was taller than i expected for the price. Will look wonderful in my small garden. Thank you very much ☺