on 31 March 2014
I bought this lid after being recommended by my sister, she had found her jars were pooling quicker without needing any kind of intervention to prevent tunnelling with this lid.

I too have found exactly the same. My candles have pooled much more cleanly with this lid than my previous ones, and it doesn't get so hot that you cant lift if off if needed like other ones I own.

Very impressed with the performance of this lid. The only reason I gave 4 stars rather than 5 is I wouldn't usually choose a white lid.
on 22 April 2014
Although the illuma lid is a functional bit of kit for all true Yankee Candle lovers I have to say just how pretty this one is too. Simple enough to fit into any room/decoration but also very pleaseing to look at.
Great price and fast shipping!
Would recommend to anyone starting out with Yankee Candles Large jars 😃
on 26 March 2014
Have this is yellow as well and they are just perfect. They sit perfectly and as another reviewer said they cast a lovely pattern on the wall. Very good value and excellent prompt dispatch and delivery, would highly recommend.
on 21 May 2014
It is a very nice looking lid but it easily falls off the top of the yankee candle jar and as it is pot it smashed on the floor. Glued back together but I have to be very careful with it and balance it correctly.
on 12 May 2014
bought after googling why my candle was 'tunnelling', works perfectly, now my yankee candle no longer tunnels, lasts longer and is smelling divine! Very happy :D
on 25 March 2014
Really pleased with this product. It doesn't get as hot as other lids I have so feels safer. Helps candle pool beautiful and looks lovely
on 1 May 2014
Excellent style and price. A must for any candle addict to create an even burn and the bonus is tbat the colour gors with anything.
on 22 June 2014
Lovely little item, fab price. Really helps my yankee candles burn more easily. Casts a lovely shadow too! Get buying :-)
on 8 May 2014
Just a lovely finishing touch with your Yankee Candle large jar.
At a very good price from an excellent seller
on 24 August 2013
Very pretty , help to even out the melting on the candle and looks great casting a lovely shadow on the wall