on 16 March 2014
I really like this bag, it's made really well and fit comfortably over the shoulder or across the body. I don't think that the pictures do it justice! I find it a little flimsy for lugging around loads of junk, so perhaps it's time I stopped overloading my bags...
on 14 September 2013
This is a very nice bag that I intend to use a beach bag. the reinforced bottom and zip closure on the bag as well as the internal pocket are really good.
on 9 June 2014
Disappointed as I was expecting a bigger and better quality product. This I have just received does not worth 5 pounds to be honest. If I saw it in high street store I WOULD NOT buy it for 5 pounds. Seems to be something for children to play with, carrying their objects around the house but not for an adult. I will definitely return it and request for the postage to be paid for the seller as it is NOT AS DESCRIBED / SHOWED.
on 22 February 2015
When I opened the parcel I have to admit I was disappointed in the size but once I started putting things into it I was shocked how much you can get in this bag it's like a little tardis, the quality is good and the bag is very sturdy, I love this bag!
on 8 June 2014
The bag is ok, comments given previously are really quite misleading. The material really isnt very thick so you have to be careful what you place inside. When placing the bag across your body it sits below your armpit. The security side of that is great but quite inconvenient when trying to get into it. More of a shopping bag than an actual handbag.
on 7 May 2016
Don't waste your money, a lot smaller than it looks, I read the reviews and there were more good than bad so I thought I'd give it a go. Bag came this morning, strap isn't really line enough for the average adult to use cross body, zips are cheep and nasty, and I can't even fit my phone in the small zipped bit. I ended up giving it to my 10 year old for her jiu jitsu stuff x
on 13 April 2015
My bag came exactly on the day that it should have and I am so pleased with it. I bought it for my holiday and I cannot wait to use it .It is very well made and just the perfect size to put my things in.
My daughter is now going to get one and I think I will get another bag too because we were so impressed.
on 10 November 2013
Unlike most Amazon stuff, this took longer than usual to arrive. Then, when it did come i was astonished, and impressed that it was actually sent from Thailand and came complete with a little gift of scented sticks. Used to wear with my monks costume in a pageant. i carried grub, a camera, and some money in it. There is a little extra zipped pocket inside for small precious items (not mentioned in the blurb). I have since used it when doing small shopping expeditions, but wonder if it is waterproof- does't look like it.
on 11 February 2015
my bag arrived only 2day from order very quick. I love the colour. My bag will be good for the summer which why I ordered for. Plenty of space to be able to put books any other items I need to use for going to the beach & hols. Loved the free gift that was send as.
on 23 April 2015
Very small strap on bag to short to use across body l am not a happy bunny