on 15 December 2013
This is a great, easy to use guillotine for crafting. I have found it cuts paper and card without difficulty and with the type of handle it is needs very little pressure to do it. I am very happy with it.
on 19 March 2017
Love it love it love it, great new guillotine for making my cards.. I think making cards and doing a bit of crafting has give me a new fun
on 29 October 2017
Bought as a replacement for my previous guillotine which is exactly the same. But my old one didn't 'snatch' the paper and card tearing it in the process. Really very disappointed and the thing is useless. i wonder if this is a faulty batch or has the quality just gone down so much?
on 20 September 2013
I bought this after returning a Konig guillotine and this is so much better. It is lightweight and easy to use, excellent for cardmaking and scrap booking.
on 17 August 2013
This is an excellent guillotine which I think is covered by a lifetime guarantee. You can't go wrong with this really.
on 30 June 2014
I found this Guillotine super easy to use. Quick sharp slice cut perfect . Been using it for weeks now so don't hesitate if you need a guillotine its absolutely perfect cuts like butter. Its my goto cutter replacing everything I used before.
on 19 March 2016
Arrived within time just what I needed 😊
on 28 May 2013
I researched many guillotines before I settled on the Xcut 13 inch. Most of the reviews for this one, either on this sites or on various crafting forums recommended this make. To make it an even easier choice...it comes with a lifetime guarantee. I bought this model at an excellent price too...the cheapest I could find for a 13 inch machine.

The guillotines has proved a godsend as I have been making wedding invitations with lots of layers, all of which have needed to be cut to varying sizes. I could not have achieved this with my paper trimmer, the guillotine is a must for cutting card. Even when the blade became a little blunt, cutting through a few sheets of tin foil soon sharpened it up again.

A brilliant tool for crafters, cardmakers or the home office.
22 Comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 November 2016
Not sure how I will get on with this. The guillotine arm is very wobbly. I can't seem to tighten the arm anymore so am guessing its just the length of it and stability. I am using it for scrapbooking and it was fine going through card but when I doubled up the card it cut through most of it but the last bit just folded over! So in the end I used scissors to cut the last bit! Pleased with the delivery and interaction. Thank you
on 10 September 2015
Plastics are very thin and I fear it may break but produces a very sharp and accurate cut which is the most important thing