on 13 November 2013
This laptop is definitely worth 5 stars. I am not a computer expert, all I wanted was something simple I can understand and use effectively to produce good professional documents. Well I got it when I purchased this laptop.Its simple easy to understand and use.
My son often sits and watches me use this Laptop and when I have finished he uses it to do his homework he is six years old! It is suitable for all ages above six (supervised) as it will produce work at all levels.
on 3 October 2013
I bought the this to specifically watch tv shows online through love films etc the quality of the picture is not good as it is very jumpy I made sure I checked the leads the tv etc and then played the same content on my old laptop and the quality was better on that so its being returned, having sadly transferred information to it and having bought anti virus for it I then had the task of doing a system restore and it then went into a total go slow, so now I have had to change all my account passwords etc in case any info is still left in the machine, in fairness to Amazon it was picked up from my door for return and I now await the refund.
on 14 November 2013
This laptop was chosen my son for his birthday and when I bought it he was very happy with it. The performance, styling and build quality is great for the price. We looked around for the same model but it had gone from most other suppliers. I would defernetly buy tech products from amazon again.
on 18 November 2013
Made up with this product. It is much quicker and lighter than I imagined for something so cheap. The pre-loaded Samsung software is really easy to use and doesn't make life tedious like with other manufactures.
on 13 October 2013
I needed a replacement for a Dell Inspiron laptop and I am pleased with the Samsung. There are slight differences in the use of the 2 laptops but with some patience the new skills are acquired.
on 12 October 2013
i bought this laptop for my daughter and she is in love with it but we lost the charger. Where can we get one?
on 30 December 2013
was everything as promised. a good laptop for a newcomer on these things. i'd recommend this to people that need a computer for the basics though as its not for any fancy use
on 22 November 2013
after a hiccup with delivery everything is as i would expect it very satisfied. would reccommend this Lap Top, Windows 8 alittle hard to get used too though.
on 6 December 2013
previous had a dell laptop very slow start up when cold
the Samsung 300E5E IS far superior.glad I read about it
before I purchased it
on 26 November 2013
Had this laptop for nearly 6 months. Very happy with it. Excellent value for the money. Looks sleek and smart.