Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£3.62+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 16 July 2013
My chickens don't like this product, even when I crumble it up they just stare at it have a few pecks then walk away, not as big as I thought it looks like a bar of soap and is quite greasy in consistency, although it smells nice, maybe they will get used to it and begin eating it but first impressions are poor.
on 27 February 2014
My chickens did not pay much attention to the cake. I suppose my chickens are not that keen on mint and parsley, sorry.
on 13 January 2014
This is a good item, but as a block my chickens didn't want to know. I had tog grate it up to get them to eat it, so I think in future I will probably go for the Hentastic Foraging Feast, which are small pellets of the same stuff.
on 25 August 2015
Other food supplements seem preferred to this, but when feeders are empty and the hens getting peckish and bored waiting for their next feed - they soon discover and get a taste for this "cake". So - it's great as a boredom reliever and between-feed forage, though suspending green leaves of cabbages or kale is cheaper.

It can be easily cut into pieces and a hole poked through for wiring it to the side of a cage - for any birds that need to be confined!
on 4 July 2013
hens love this product and it stops them getting bored. i have minatures so will last a while. will certainly buy again.
on 29 September 2013
My girls took a while to realise what this was but after a while, they got stuck right in. Its like a nice smelling fat ball so wont last long.
on 18 May 2015
Looked very cheap and my chickens didn't look twice At it. I ended up crushingly and feeding to the wild birds who didn't like it either
on 10 September 2014
Chickens didn't touch it... However. My dogs lived it haha
on 6 October 2014
Hens were not interested in it as they prefer the grass
on 9 March 2016
my hens love their treat. great service from seller.