Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 25 October 2013
I remember watching this live on the National Lottery show a while ago, and even back then I thought what on earth had I just heard. Now, I love Drum and Bass, festivals, clubbing and all that but what really grates me with this song is the same lyrics repeated throughout! Doesn't seem to bother anyone else looking at the Amazon reviews, but it drives me mad, especially wondering how this has managed to become one of the most popular downloads on here!
on 22 April 2013
Fantastic song, absolutely amazing bass and backing tune, such a classic summer party happy song, so good, must buy now!
on 25 April 2013
Rudimental done it again after 1st hit topped the charts now this gone to the top with feat Ella Eyre great tune catchy.
on 21 May 2013
This song is just brilliant and if you get the chance watch the video that goes with it - a beautiful life affirming music video and not the usual vacant rapper surrounded by half naked women rubbish.

I have seen them in concert and was looking forward to their album which is dance and soul music oriented. This tune and not giving in are my favourites just because the message is so positive and up lifting. Buy thus tune!
on 10 January 2014
By chance saw and heard this track played live last year on BBC301 and was knocked out by the sheer dynamism and raw energy of Ella. Not heard or seen another female belt out lyrics like this for generations.
And Rudimental, goes without saying, they are the most instrumental of instrumentalists with big hearts, rhythm and soul.
on 9 January 2014
I am nearly 60yrs old and when i saw these on Jools Holland Hootanny show i knew i just got to get the download.Fantastic song and Ella is a fantastic and expressive singer.I don't buy a song unless i'm going to love it years down line.
on 7 August 2013
Quality of download from Amazon good for a change!

What else can I say to make up the 11 words if you like the music its your personal taste but I've had issues with dowmnloads from Amazon a few times in the past.
on 24 January 2014
Have followed rudimenal for some time as a DJ and this single is pure gold. If you doubt me, search for rudimental live lounge on youtube and see them perform it live... you'll be straight back here to get the track!
on 20 January 2014
Rudimental, have become consistent hit makers, this track featuring the amazing vocal talents of Ella Eyre, is another testament to their production skills, a must have track if you are a fan of good brit music.
on 20 September 2013
It's a good tune, but the last tune was better. Don't ask me the name, as I seem to be buying tune after tune at the moment. This tune gets a lot of air time on my phone and tablet.