on 29 May 2014
I read your size guide. And I also read your client's review. I still end up getting mine too big.
I think it's unprofessional to ask your client to take down their comment regardless positive or negative.
I do not need the "partial" refund. I need you to review your business ethnic and revise your sizing issue.
I bought 3 trunks at the same time from 3 different vendors. Yours came out problematic with sizing issue.
Please review your past clients comments. No doubt it's well made but most of your clients have sizing issue.
I wish you nothing but the best in your future.
on 4 September 2015
great value for the money do seem a bit light when wet, maybe not ideal for the beach but ok in your own pool I guess
review image
on 17 July 2015
Good for running and swimming but they are quite brief with a little bottom check showing at the back. However they hold you nice and secure so I would recommend them.
review image review image
on 8 August 2014
Bought for my partner they look really good and fit great, for the price cannot fault have paid more than 5 times for similar quality trunks.
Not for the shy but if you have it why not flaunt it!!!!!!
As stated read the size info he is 32" waist which is xl asian size not medium/large uk
on 11 July 2014
I'm a 30-32 waist which varies from season to season - just back from holiday where I wore these swim trunks. There is no problem with the fit for me (you just have to be honest about your size....)
There is no doubt that these shorts will only flatter a fit slim/athletic build as they are a neat fit. I've found them very comfortable and will be ordering another couple of pairs, as the quality is very good - especially at the price.
on 30 August 2014
Bought this on the strength of the other favourable reviews, & was not disappointed ! Super quality for just £3.36 so only needed to worry about the size/fit. I'm on the borderline between two of the size categories, but because the other reviews suggested they were marginally on the smaller side by western standards, I went for the larger side & they fit perfectly.
on 18 April 2016
These are actually amazing quality for the price you pay, there have been sizing issue I can tell from other reviews so I took that on board, I'm usually 32/34, but my ass Is huge so I ordered the XXL and they fit perfectly not too tight and not loose either and make the butt look great!!
review image
on 15 December 2014
again same as the other posts regarding these garments from Asia they seem to be way out on the sizing as I take a size S but I had to order size XL and they are still a touch to small but nice product all the same just shame they don't fit as they should.
on 1 February 2014
A quality garment, obviously for those who either like to swim, or show off! Buy bigger than expected as they are comfy at best!
on 25 January 2016
Buy a size bigger and you won't be disappointed for the price. They are quite short and slippage can occur (if you catch my drift) but they look good and are very comfortable. Delivery took a long time but that was stated when I bought them. Definitely look at buying more pairs in the future.

See one answered question