on 7 June 2015
When this case arrived I realised it was far too large for my needs. I asked for a returns label and received one two days later. After fighting with the case to get it in my Fiat Punto, I finally got it to the local Spar where we take returns around here. Twenty minutes later after several phone calls to Amazon, and lots of tutting from the rest of the queue, it was deemed that the label wasn't suitable and I should return home with my case and ask for another label. Fortunately I didn't do this. I took it to the Post Office and paid for its return. I have just received an email from 5 Cities saying they don't pay for return postage - so make sure you really want this before you buy it. I also bought a medium and small case and the quality is not great and the zip sticks on both of them.

Not a great experience.
on 15 January 2015
the zipper is not so good
on 11 May 2015
Purchased this for going away on holiday and it's a perfect size for a two week holiday. Looks exactly like the pictures and a lot more room that I first expected. It's also very lightweight
on 28 May 2014
a great suitcase that can fit alot in, We get alot of comments on how great it looks. It has been through lots of baggage handlers already and still going strong.
on 17 September 2013
I was a bit dubious about the case withstanding the baggage handlers as it is so light but it was great. Very roomy and wheels well along the ground.
on 6 August 2015
Oh wow just got back from our holidays....amazing cases. ..brilliant. ..
on 27 November 2015
I love my case, it's beaut!
on 31 May 2015
very pleased with my purchase