flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now

on 13 May 2017
These Latte glasses fit easily in a De'Longhi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Jovia. The drip tray in the coffee machine may need to be raised one level to prevent splattering.
The glasses are reasonably thick, with comfortably positioned handles. They are dishwasher and microwave safe.
At 11 cm high, and with a capacity slightly less than a standard mug, they are a bit smaller than some other Latte glasses. I find this size ideal for the amount of coffee I like to drink at one time. However, if you intend to add extra toppings to the coffee, it may be better to use taller Latte glasses; but remember to check which of the taller glasses will fit in this machine.
The coffee tastes much nicer in these glasses than in an ordinary cup or mug. However, to ensure that the drink doesn't get chilled by the cold glass, it may be better to pre-heat the glasses with hot water before putting them on the coffee machine's drip tray.
5 people found this helpful
on 28 March 2018
I ordered these glasses to accompany our new Dolce Gusto (Jovia) machine. We were initially tempted to go for the tall, traditional latte glasses, but I dislike the single finger hole handle at the bottom of them.

These glasses stand exactly 110mm tall and come with a very comfortable two finger handle. They sit very well into the Jovia machine. There are several comments and questions regarding capacity, so here it is - the glass will take exactly 250ml when full to the very brim or 220ml when filled to within 10mm from the brim to allow for foam. This capacity allows for all Dolce Gusto drinks.

The glasses arrived in a good presentation carton; blue with the Rink Drink name on. The carton looks neat enough to be given as a present (rather than the usual brown corrugated transit box you would expect at this price).

The glasses are dishwasher proof and well finished off, with no obvious blemishes or 'seconds' type of defect. All in all I can't believe they were only a quid each!

Buy a Dolce Gusto Jovia, a mixed starter pack of pods, a set of these glasses - all for about £55 on Amazon - and enjoy!
on 29 April 2016
These glasses are really lovely but much smaller than expected. They have a nice weight to them and are great for children's hot chocolate being thick glass that offers a little insulation. HOWEVER... I have only given them 3 stars because they are advertised (as stated on the box) as being 250ml capacity. This is not the case. I have checked all 6 in my box on calibrated fluid scales and the most that any of them will hold without overflowing the brim is 238ml. The maximum safe capacity I would suggest is 220ml though I would say this was still very full. This is only important for those of us (like me) who are buying them to use with a drinks dispenser which dispenses a specific liquid volume ... ie my Tassimo machine. I was looking for latte glasses to hold my coffee and hot chocolate which are 195ml and 240ml. These will do only half the required task... But as coffee glasses, they are lovely.
3 people found this helpful
on 30 April 2018
Yes agree thick sturdy glass BUT Top heavy fall over annoying and too small
I wanted smaller than my tall latte glasses but these are just that bit too small / they have a tiny base and a heavy handle so they topple over annoyingly easily- I got suckered in by all the positive reviews on here - I bigger base and they would have been perfect but they haven’t so they’re not - I put them in garage as seemed a waste to just chuck em and there they’ll stay until one day someone clears the house out for me when I peg it - cheap but don’t waste your money and buy decently designed ones that don’t fall over!
on 9 March 2017
Great quality coffee glasses! Packaging was excellent and everything arrived in tact. Easy to clean and have resisted any staining while in use. I've used mine with a Nescafé Dolche Gusto coffee machine and it works a charm.
3 people found this helpful
on 5 January 2016
Ordered these on an impulse with a Dolce Gusto machine and we use them all the time now - and hey - coffee mugs isn't some thing we're short of in this house. But the coffee does look great in the cups if you pour the milk in carefully and get a nice layered effect with the crema on top - always gets compliments from visitors. Perfect size for the DG cartridges to get a whole hot cup of strong but smooth coffee. Used to have the Nespresso and I now have both but with the N machine I was always boiling a kettle as well to warm cups and top up. These seem to be the perfect size for the DG machines. Strong recommendation from a coffee-aholic.
on 2 September 2017
These are probably about twice the size of a tiny espresso coffe cup, and are fab. I love making herbal teas in them as the flavour is much stronger than in a big mug. Also great with Massimo machine for coffee withOUT creamer. They do larger glasses the same that take Massimo Americano Grande and creamer which are also very good, easy to clean.
on 11 December 2017
Ordered late Saturday and arrived safe and perfectly packaged at lunchtime (Monday). The glasses are sturdy without being overly heavy with nicely balanced handles. Perfect for Irish coffees at Christmas and will look lovely with fruit tea in them. Delighted both with the product and speed of delivery
on 22 April 2018
Bought a set of these a couple of years ago. Just bought a second set to replace breakages. The breakages were just down to knocking over and then smashing etc and not down to the quality of the glasses themselves. They were really good. Perfect size of our coffee machine and are used daily. Got these saved on my wish list so I can put a repeat order in when I need to buy more.
on 5 January 2013
I bought six of these mugs at the beginning of last year and over that time have managed to brake two, entirely my fault I must add. They look great and feel tough and sturdy. They wash up just like new and I have no scratches on my old set what so ever over the past year of wear and tear,. Also, the handle is well placed so your fingers are smack bang in the middle of the mug as you would expect, as I have seen them set rather to low on other mugs for my liking. I have had many a compliment on where did you get your mugs from etc. I have just ordered six more and I know my daughter wants a set so I will be ordering another set nearer her birthday. Quick response and service from the company and very well packaged. I decided to review this product because it was the customers reviews I read prior to purchasing these mugs that helped me to decide to buy these Tall glass coffee mugs with confidence.
2 people found this helpful