on 13 May 2017
These Latte glasses fit easily in a De'Longhi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Jovia. The drip tray in the coffee machine may need to be raised one level to prevent splattering.
The glasses are reasonably thick, with comfortably positioned handles. They are dishwasher and microwave safe.
At 11 cm high, and with a capacity slightly less than a standard mug, they are a bit smaller than some other Latte glasses. I find this size ideal for the amount of coffee I like to drink at one time. However, if you intend to add extra toppings to the coffee, it may be better to use taller Latte glasses; but remember to check which of the taller glasses will fit in this machine.
The coffee tastes much nicer in these glasses than in an ordinary cup or mug. However, to ensure that the drink doesn't get chilled by the cold glass, it may be better to pre-heat the glasses with hot water before putting them on the coffee machine's drip tray.
on 9 March 2017
Great quality coffee glasses! Packaging was excellent and everything arrived in tact. Easy to clean and have resisted any staining while in use. I've used mine with a Nescafé Dolche Gusto coffee machine and it works a charm.
on 16 September 2017
Omg these are great.we have used practically every evening for our special capachinos and coffees. Retaima heat for lo g time especailly wirh kids my drinl go cold so quick but not in these...i evwn make tea in them some times. On bit i would say is a bit meh is u can feel the noun.in some of them but tbh quite a minor.
Wpuld defo recommend. Strong..nice size and shape.
on 2 September 2017
These are probably about twice the size of a tiny espresso coffe cup, and are fab. I love making herbal teas in them as the flavour is much stronger than in a big mug. Also great with Massimo machine for coffee withOUT creamer. They do larger glasses the same that take Massimo Americano Grande and creamer which are also very good, easy to clean.
VINE VOICEon 7 February 2016
I already purchased two of these latte mugs for home use and was so impressed that I went online and bought six more. They're perfect for the job in hand and fit neatly under my De'Longhi bean to cup machine and I find that warming them beforehand with boiling water makes the drink a much more suitable temperature. They are fully dishwasher safe and comfortable to hold.

Excellent service and value from the company concerned.
on 23 November 2011
Mugs for a mug!!! I bought the mugs for my husband who loves the glass so that he can see his coffee. The mugs are strong, but not too heavy and the handle is very comfortable to hold.
Excellent product.
on 28 December 2015
I am so happy with these mugs! I bought them just to have our Christmas hot chocolates in but i am now going to use them all the time. I'm disabled and have problems with grip and the weight of things but these I have no problem with. They are strong, sturdy and the handle is centered and quite big so can get 3 fingers to hold it. They also come with the long handled spoons and are very well packaged. I would recommend.
on 18 May 2017
just what I wanted they are a perfect size as I don't like too much liquid at one time. I love the glass as I like to see the proper colour of my drinks. The handles are a good size you can mange the weight of the cup. Great for young ones as well.
on 24 August 2017
A Mixed Bag. - Great design, but these are fragile.

I was really happy with these Lattee glasses for almost 3 months. Then I noticed they were starting to crack and I had to stop using them because they were not safe. I sis not treat them roughly or admitedly with the care and attention and delicacy that they apparently require. I think that for best use I would recommend immediate useage and then putting them away as they did not stand up well to the rigors of standard casual useage. A shame that I feel I cannot own these glasses as I really did love the look of them.
on 12 April 2017
Love this latte coffee glasses. I have a Nescafé dolce gusto and these glasses are just perfect for all drinks... cappuccino, latte etc and my children love them for the chococino.