Customer reviews

on 29 March 2014
I bought this as a kindle book but think I need to buy a paper copy to have a reference guide at work. I found this really easy to follow and helpful in understanding and interpreting results.
on 30 August 2017
Great book for biomedical scientists who would like to refresh their knowledge.
on 1 January 2016
Perfect condition and interesting
on 25 May 2014
I bought this book prior to booking a place on the MK course on interpretation of blood results. I have decided that I will not book a place on a course that recommends this book. I imagine that for sixth formers, or those just about to enter a career in health it might have some initial use, but I would disagree with the description that this is relevant to those studying nursing or medicine or post graduate students. The analogies, are, in fact metaphors which are not only incredibly simplistic but tortuous and lengthy
on 14 June 2013
I would recommend this to anyone with an interest in blood results as explanations are clearly written and in logical patterns.
on 15 May 2013
very useful book to refer to at work ad 'i work in gp's surgery - easy to read - good buy
on 26 May 2014
I found this book very useful, currently training to be a nurse,this is written in simple terms so I found it very easy to understand
on 15 February 2014
I study Biomedical Science and one the modules I study is Clinical Biochemistry. This book explains things such as liver functions and tests in such a brilliant way I can easily understand it. I would recommend it to anyone who's studying clinical biochemistry.
on 19 December 2013
Again I purchased this book as I am diabetic with everything else wrong with me. As I have to have a lot of blood tests it is good to read and understand what the results mean. Anyone in the same boat then this is the book for your library.
on 17 October 2014
excellent source of information easy to work through