on 22 June 2014
Exactly what it says on the description, prompt arrival and easy application.

Comes with cleaning rag.

Would recommend to anyone.
on 27 February 2014
I cannot believe how brilliant these screen protectors are! They arrived within 24 hours of ordering them. Such a cheap price for how many you get (28p a cover you cannot go wrong!). Didn't get too many air bubbles when I applied the first screen protector. Used a squeegee I had in my iPad screen protector kit to get rid of the few I had before I peeled off the top layer.

Brilliant! The only thing I would say is make sure you remove the little plastic bit over the front camera before you stick down the cover. Took me a while to figure out why the front camera was a bit fuzzy. Peeled of the protector, removed the plastic covering the camera and stuck it back down.

I cannot rave about these enough. The proctor I had I my phone previously was £5 for a single one and started to peel off within the first month. Wish I bought these sooner!!
on 3 April 2014
Bought these last week and used it on my phone yesterday. It was very easy to apply and no bubbles on the screen. I've had iPhone for years and always used screen protectors and these are the best I have found. I have applied one to my partner phone and again there was no bubbles.

They arrived in an envelope and were not in proper packaging but the 2 I have used so far have been of excellent condition.
on 19 May 2014
Really was dispatched on the same day I places my order and arrived within 2 days. Great value for money and was easy to apply to screen providing you take the steps to prevent air bubbles/trapped dust. I love the matte texuture (no glare!) I much prefer it compared to normal screen protectors.
on 24 July 2014
DO NOT GET THESE. THERE SO POOR. I know there cheap. You might as well put your money in the bin then get these. Used 4 up to now, there's just no sticky on them. I just put the rest in the bin. Save some cash and get a good one from from a shop. Just poor :-(
on 19 April 2014
I've used a few different ones of these, but this particular one went on quite easy no bubbles, which is always good! And you get ten, so great value. Only downside I found was they make the screen even harder to see in sunlight.
on 11 August 2014
Its not the product as described in the title.
Its just another normal protector. If you are looking for Matte finish, don't go for it.
on 2 May 2014
cant complain. they were cheap and does the job. i bought few from ebay but these are far better than those. forget ebay, all about amazon.
on 12 May 2014
A couple were cut slightly off BUT fantastic product for the price!! Would definitely recommend! Much better than the shiny ones!!
on 9 May 2014
Matt finish prevents finger marks on screen. Not easy to see in bright sunshine but neither are shiny screen protectors.

See one answered question