Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.17

on 24 June 2013
I loved this book! It is imaginative and fits in well with the series books before. The ending also gives you many things to think about.
on 1 July 2013
Fantastic read with the new characters it has introduce and fitting ending to what had happened in the previous book.

Sam D
on 30 May 2014
Great for kids and teenagers. It is high-tech and futuristic and so right up my alley. Good storyline would definitely recommend.
on 27 June 2014
This is a great action packed book for all ages. I really enjoyed reading it! Also, my children loved reading this book as well.
on 18 May 2014
My ten year old read this, he loves the whole series.
This doesn't disappoint.
Can't wait for the next book already!!!
on 2 July 2013
As usual you get all the suspense and horror as the plot unfolds into a cunning mysterious thriller!

Fantastic again.
on 7 September 2013
I think the high rating is from younger members, not always obvious when looking at rating via kindle, enjoyable enough though
on 5 July 2013
This book was great and fun to read. It is full of suspense ,action and witty humour. I think everybody should read this book.
on 11 August 2016
It was amazing
I loved it loads
Lots of twists and turns
Actually couldn't stop reading it
I recommend it
on 5 July 2013
Much awaited book by my son and he read it within a day. What more do you need from a book but something you can't put down!