on 20 December 2013
The items is identical to the one showed in the picture. Good material and very handy even to use for cards
on 18 January 2014
Perfect, protects phone & came with screen protector aswell! Pretty girly colours. Very happy! Worth the almost 3 WK delivery time since posted from Hong Kong!
on 31 August 2013
I do love this case, it's really colourful, I won't loose it and I'll spot it easily in my handbag.

My only mild disappointment is that I can't see the button that tells me if the phone's muted or not. I'd borrowed a cover until now and I could see the mute button without opening the case which was useful.

I do love it though!
on 25 January 2014
We were disappointed that the phone wallet didn't have the words
iPhone 4 on the front as shown on your advert. This is the model of phone
that my grand daughter has so it was a let-down.

The case is fine and we would have given it a 5* star if it wasn't for the above.
on 24 June 2014
Already have one of these in another colour but started to wear out. This was a great price for what you get. Delivery good as it coming from abroad. Nice summer colours and easy to find in your handbag. So would recommend.
on 7 December 2015
Warning! After a year of use this product (in a different colour) had caused marks and scratches all round the edges of my iphone, where it snaps on. It probably caused more damage than it prevented. Don't buy!
on 26 August 2013
Good delivery,it's lovely all my mates what one the price is dot one not the best of quality materials but should last a good while use it
on 30 August 2014
Delivery date was within delivery dates as stated. Quality of material seems it will not last long. Design and color are very nice
on 29 April 2014
Thus is a really good wallet cover and I'm satisfied with it .. Looks really good def worth it .. It gives yur phone a nice look
on 7 December 2013
Because it is colourful and fulfils the purpose of protecting my phone and provides a strap to put round my wrist or on a belt