Customer reviews

1,336
Colour: White|Change

on 12 September 2017
I kept getting interference with my Bluetooth Logitech K380 keyboard and Bluetooth mouse combo, so I bought this as an interim fix.

The mouse is basic, with just the two normal buttons, and the clickable scroll wheel, and the cord is nice and long (about a metre).

Overall I'm happy with this mouse. Does as it says, and nothing more.

Plug and play worked great with Windows 10, and it works with Raspbian on my Raspberry Pi (as I'd expect).
on 30 June 2017
Congratulations to logitech.This is,without doubt,the best mouse I have ever used : it has given new life to my elderly Dell Inspiron, now 8 years old and still going strong,thanks to new SSD and recent MOT.
I recommend it to all who still prefer the improved control provided by a good quality mouse.
It sits pleasantly under the hand and for the price it cannot be faulted.
on 23 March 2017
Good value, comfortable to use, does the job. The only very slight drawback is that it is not as sensitive as my last mouse (which broke down after several years) meaning you have to sometimes make a second attempt to get it to respond by increasing the pressure slightly. Overall I am happy with it however and wouldn't change it.
on 14 March 2017
I am very happy with my brand new product of this computer mouse and the cost of £6.00 for it is convenient.

Bye for now.
on 2 June 2017
Just got this delivered today, plugged it in to my iMac and it works like a dream. I prefer it to my original Mac Mighty Mouse. Very smooth on my mouse mat and the wheel is easier to use than the rubber ball on the Mac mouse. Also about £42 cheaper than a new Mac mouse.
on 7 April 2017
Works fine, connects to nearly all USB devices with little to no effort. Standard size and shape, buttons feel similar to most other mice. Cable is a reasonable length. No major issues really. Worth a purchase at a reasonable price.
on 30 July 2017
Excellent product as usual from logitech - preferred brand for PC use for me.
USB means easy laptop compatability... CCD lens + red LED area easily cleaned with a cotton swab if it gets dirty.
Using it right now.
on 4 September 2016
This is a nice simple basic mouse. It glides well, the buttons are integrated into the case and they click with a nice solid sound, and the scroll wheel is well balanced. Stretch your arms out to your sides as far as they will go. That's how long the lead is.
on 8 June 2017
Score 10/10

Works with no problems, very well-known brand so you can imagine the kind of quality and performance you’d receive from this, works well on every surface I’ve tried, glass, wood, plastic, mouse mat.
on 13 May 2017
Good solid mouse, does what it's supposed to. It's not ergonomically shaped or anything fancy, but at this good price, that's hardly surprising. A device that delivers as promised, with no frills.