on 24 April 2017
Very helpful manual, has helped considerably with giving us extra ideas etc.
on 21 June 2016
BASIC COMMON SENSE
on 8 March 2017
Lovely item arrived in plenty of time. Well packaged highly recommended.
on 12 April 2017
Brill
on 11 May 2017
its really helping to plan for my big day in an easy way with my money
on 24 April 2017
Received without any issues and is as expected! Thanks :)
on 25 October 2014
This is the worst book I have come across. Advises you to cut corners even on things like hair and makeup (which will be in photos forever) massive fail as far as I'm concerned. Every other tip is a little vague. Just think that the person who wrote this thought that they were on the pigs back by writing a book with Wedding in the title and thought that was a sure way to cash in. Ive got a wedding tip for saving money.... Don't waste money on this book!
on 24 November 2015
A basic book with ideas for DIY weddings...Some useful suggestions, but I should have just stick with Pinterest.
on 4 December 2016
It's not what I thought it was. Gives you advice but thought it would tell me how to make things as well hence diy. It doesn't mention that just gives you advice. Things I already knew!
on 1 March 2013
I would say The DIY Wedding Manual is aimed at someone that does not have a creative bone in their body. A lot of the ideas are ridiculously basic and annoyingly simple, and also things that I have already thought of or researched on the internet. There are also lots of typos in the book.

Unless you are a complete uncreative novice that has never planned anything in your life, I'd save your money and use the internet where you are also provided with pretty pictures.