on 16 November 2009
I think it is one of the best books on the subject for beginners.

Your Family Tree Online - Graeme Davis
on 26 August 2015
I am deep into tracing the ancestors, dad's side done back to the 1500's (thanks to a cousin I didn't know existed!) and now I'm doing mum's side. It is so addictive and I wish I had 48 hours in a day. This book is another very useful tool in the kit. I have quite a collection now and can always find what I want.
on 16 January 2014
Well written and informative ,a great aid in research outside the normal use of the available censuses a excellent book
on 3 June 2017
Purchased for my husband who has recently retired he hasn't had time as yet but finding the family tree on his mothers side is a project he wants to do.
on 30 November 2012
Nothing really different to any other book on the subject. large print and not a great deal per page, ptobably could have bee printed with half the amount of paper. Not bad for the price
on 24 January 2016
Christmas present for my father, who has become interested in tracing his family tree as he has gotten older.
Not sure what the results are yet, but he is pleased with it.

Note that this seems to be a cheaper alternative to the subscription websites for tracing your family which cost a fortune.
on 26 July 2017
Happy with item
on 9 January 2016
It's my husband that likes this actually, since he's the one using it! It has helped on several occasions so far, when he's got stuck...good hints for moving things along :)
on 12 April 2013
Not really started using it as yet but it seems to be a very useful guide and whilst flicking through it I found useful tips and advice on family research.
on 2 January 2014
very useful when studying genealogy and this is yet another book explaining all the online resources available at least at the time of publication