on 20 April 2013
Brilliant case, fits perfectly, looks great , lovely colour, nice bonus that it came with stylus and screen protector. Delivery as very quick too. Nothing negative at all. Very happy.
on 30 April 2013
It does exactly what it says on the tin - was as I expected from other comments and arrived very quickly.
on 28 November 2013
I received exactly what I thought I would be getting, except that the cleaning cloth was so small ( and i mean really tiny) that it served no purpose at all. It wasn't even big enough to use a hanky for the dolls in the dolls house! However, the case was of good quality and the Tab 2 fits perfectly. The touch pen is also very useful and is more precise at hitting the right keys than fingertips are, as I endlessly press the wrong key.

The package arrived well wrapped and in good time - I think it was about 3 days, but cant remember exactly.

Would recommend this product and the seller quite happily.
on 20 August 2013
Perfect size and fit, not a generic cover. All the holes, etc are properly aligned for the 7 inch Galaxy Tab 2. Very nice quality of construction, rather than some cheap knock-together. I am confident that this will last for a long time, came with matching stylus (always a plus) and a microfibre screen cloth.

Would happily recommend this product to anyone else plus, of course, the same product in its many other colour options.
on 4 May 2014
The pack appears good value, but I don't use the cover as the holes are not in the right place, and I can't work the tablet when it's on... so much for protection! It's a side table ornament now... as I never use it. The pen is good... and the screen cover worked for a while, but the sticky tab used to put it on, left a nasty residue, and I couldn't get it off!!
on 6 August 2013
I received case very quick. I am so impressed with it everything is perfect-colour, fit, holes in right place and so sturdy. It came with a screen protector too but have not used it as the case is so secure tablet cannot get damaged or fall out. I love that it stands up too. Really recommend this case.
on 22 October 2013
This is a perfect fit for my Samsung Tablet. Lovely colour and an added bonus with the stylus. Easy to keep clean and the tablet fits perfectly so there is no chance of it falling out. Very pleased and very good value for money.
on 9 June 2013
A brilliant case, I love it. It does 'what it says on the tin'. The cover is magnetised so ensuring the tablet remains safely covered whilst in a handbag or rucksack. Since I like a clean screen I love the cleaning cloth, and it's small enough to tuck inside the case. Love the stylus too!!! An excellent purchase.
on 15 January 2014
Bought this for my wife who has a Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet.She is very happy with this loves the colour and very pleased to have protection for her device.The Stylus is also very good. A satisfactory purchase delivered quickly at the right price
on 20 October 2013
Excellent cover, excellent quality and excellent price. In Switzerland these sell for £35 each!!! I ordered three (me and friends) and they were dispatched to my friends address in the UK within three days ..... it then took two weeks for the Royal Mail to deliver them to Switzerland!!! Well worth it!