on 2 March 2017
Thanks
on 4 February 2015
Superb product
on 28 September 2013
I think that this product does what it says and the Simulated Leather Case is good value for money..

Thanks to the Seller.
on 5 September 2013
it was a smart piece of kit good price............instant postage..............would use. them again with the screen protector and tablet selector free ...............good
on 9 May 2013
Arrived really quick
Packed well
Really smart product, feels great in the hand.
Easy to fit and the fold back feature is so fantastic.

Would recomend to any samsung galaxy tab 2 owners.
on 13 December 2013
I shouldn't have expected anything less! As the saying goes you get what you pay for. I have a samsung galaxy tablet (white) and the other day for some reason decided to take it out of its case to my horror the back of my tablet was dyed a purply/black colour. Im fuming as i wont be able to sell it should i ever want to and it looks grubby. Boooo!!!
22 Comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 August 2013
Pouch doesn't fix correclty for samsung .. its ok for the price but if some one looking for decent one then its not the best
on 26 January 2014
case is good however my son has a white tab and the colour has come out of the case and stained the tablet which will not come off very dissapointed
on 18 December 2013
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - 7.0 and decided to protect it with this case and accessories. It seems good suff for the cash, but the faux (false) leather is hard, coarse and looks and feels cheap in your digits. I think Savfy is Chavvy. (sorry nothing personal its ok) Just bear this in mind - I read the smallprint in the Samsung tablet user menu after I purchased this, and it says...

-Do not store your device near magnetic fields as your device may malfunction or the battery may discharge from exposure to magnetic fields.

-Do not use carrying cases or accessories with magnetic closures or allow your device to come into contact with magnetic fields for extended periods of time.

As this case has a magnetic closure, is is basically unusable which is a shame as it is otherwise a very handy piece of kit. Also, it smells of petrochemicals and its very pungent, indicating cheap and hazzardous plastic compounds, and must be why it is tarnishing white tablets into black one's mentioned by others, so if you want a change of colour its an ingenious alternative. Really, use your SAFVY and ask yourself, no.
22 Comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2013
So my awesome mum bought me a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, for my 17th birthday.

We were in the store looking at cases for it, and they were all like £20...

We decided that it would have been too expensive to buy it in-store.

So on Monday night I went on Amazon, found this, at £7.85 with free delivery I thought DEFINITELY.

I received an e-mail from Amazon the next morning to say that it had been dispatched.

Received my case today in the post!!!

Smartly packaged, with a brilliant screen protector and a cool stylus.

The case looks SO smart, I can barely feel it in my hand it's so slim, and the magnet thing to keep it closed is super.

So it's perfection.