on 5 July 2017
Fun fairy house, nice that you are able to carry around. Granddaughter loves it.
on 4 October 2014
Great price great product very happy with it indeed.
on 29 November 2013
My daughter adores this. Easy to carry around, lots of fun bits to play with. Hours of fun with this house and a few barbies.
on 14 August 2014
I lked this, about the size you would expect from the picture. Its basic and really not worth anymore than £20 but its Barbie hence the price tag. I got this fo my daughters 6th birthday and she adores it, it was easy to assemble all the parts, and folds away nicely. I would recommend but only if you dont mind paying over the odds for something in a quest to put a smile on your childs face.
on 19 January 2016
I was lucky enough to get this product on offer at the time of purchase for £20
My 5 year old daughter is a real girly girl who loves barbie, anything pink, or sparkly. As soon as I seen this was on offer, I had to purchase it and I put it away as a birthday present.

My daughter was so excited on opening it, and provided her so much enjoyment. However, she soon became bored with it due to the fact the chair legs are forever falling off & I have to put them back together all the time and table top doesn't stay on very well.

I love the fact it packs away to hide all the bits and can be easily carried around with the handle if wanted to take out or to another room. I don't mind so much for the price I paid. I think I would review lower if I had paid £50 for it!
on 9 March 2015
Ok, So I don't like it...my 4 year old did for a while! But they are so poorly built with the cheapest plastic...It's my own fault for buying rubbish haha! But We do for our kids (Sucked in by those adverts I guess)...However, she;'s not played with it as much as I thought... So maybe I should teach her to use her imagination just like I had to as a kid :-D
on 16 February 2014
after shopping around this seemed the best item as didn't want to send lots of money on something so small but this was even better than I had imagined is a great size when set up and folds down for easy storage. has everything a little girls Barbie needs aswell as some cute extras.
on 10 January 2014
Absolutely bargain!!! Fantastic item, costim half price compare to other sites and stores. Sure my daughter will love it for her birthday. It decent size to fit the barbies in. I like it too :)
on 6 August 2014
Bought for our granddaughters 4th birthday, she loves it and can bring it with her when she comes for a visit.
Bought the DVD with it and she plays with the castle while watching the DVD.
on 16 November 2014
Daughter loved it. Yes, it is a bit flimsy, but so far it hasn't snapped or anything like that and it's been more than a couple of months since my daughter received it for her birthday.

See one answered question