on 23 March 2016
I thought that 'House of Gold & Bones Part 1' was an exceptional album, but Part 2 is simply one of the best that I've ever had the pleasure to listen to... again, and again, and again... awesome.
on 25 November 2017
Loved both part 1 and part 2 of this album! I love to hear how the band changes each time they bring a new album out
on 14 August 2017
My hubby is very happy great price and fast delivery
on 30 April 2017
Fabulous album...just as good as part one.
on 23 May 2017
great as you would expect from Corey
on 7 August 2017
Another great album by this band. Some great tracks.
on 2 April 2017
Love Stone Sour...great album
on 1 July 2013
Bought this as mp3 download from amazon and was very happy with their service and excellent price. This was worth every penny and for anyone else who likes stone sour will agree that it is an amazing album, thought house of gold and bones part 1 was great as well but if anyone is considering buying part 2 then go for it as you won't be disappointed before you know it you'll be pressing repeat as soon as it has finished.Corey Taylor has a great voice which seems to adapt perfectly for every song he sings.This is a must buy for stone sour fans.Thanks Amazon.
on 14 April 2014
And now to Part 2 of the best concept album(s) I've heard in along time. Now on first listen I realised that this album was more of an album, let me explain. The songs flowed seamlessly between one another and though, unlike Part 1 which packed in the smash hits, you need a couple of listens to hear all the in's and out's of the songs. Like the slow almost funky bass of 'Sadist' (my personal fav of the album) or the piano intro of the opening track 'Red City' the jagged pieces of Part 2 fit together so perfectly. And it is because of this that out of the two albums I do prefer this one. I'll take an album over singles any day (not saying the Part 1 is bad). And the epic ending to the story left me in shock and awe of the brilliant imagination of Corey Taylor. I've had these two albums on repeat for the last two weeks and I defy anyone who says they didn't have their socks rocked off.
Essential Tracks:
Sadist
Stalemate
Do Me A Favor
on 20 October 2017
My one star only reflects the packaging. When I've ordered an audio CD for nearly £13 from Amazon, I was expecting more, sorry! I was hoping to get that in standard plastic cover, something that will last and look nice. Instead you will receive this cheap carboard/paper cover, which definitely won't last and just looks so bad.