Customer reviews

on 23 March 2016
I thought that 'House of Gold & Bones Part 1' was an exceptional album, but Part 2 is simply one of the best that I've ever had the pleasure to listen to... again, and again, and again... awesome.
on 14 August 2017
My hubby is very happy great price and fast delivery
on 30 April 2017
Fabulous album...just as good as part one.
on 23 May 2017
great as you would expect from Corey
on 7 August 2017
Another great album by this band. Some great tracks.
on 2 April 2017
Love Stone Sour...great album
on 1 July 2013
Bought this as mp3 download from amazon and was very happy with their service and excellent price. This was worth every penny and for anyone else who likes stone sour will agree that it is an amazing album, thought house of gold and bones part 1 was great as well but if anyone is considering buying part 2 then go for it as you won't be disappointed before you know it you'll be pressing repeat as soon as it has finished.Corey Taylor has a great voice which seems to adapt perfectly for every song he sings.This is a must buy for stone sour fans.Thanks Amazon.
on 14 April 2014
And now to Part 2 of the best concept album(s) I've heard in along time. Now on first listen I realised that this album was more of an album, let me explain. The songs flowed seamlessly between one another and though, unlike Part 1 which packed in the smash hits, you need a couple of listens to hear all the in's and out's of the songs. Like the slow almost funky bass of 'Sadist' (my personal fav of the album) or the piano intro of the opening track 'Red City' the jagged pieces of Part 2 fit together so perfectly. And it is because of this that out of the two albums I do prefer this one. I'll take an album over singles any day (not saying the Part 1 is bad). And the epic ending to the story left me in shock and awe of the brilliant imagination of Corey Taylor. I've had these two albums on repeat for the last two weeks and I defy anyone who says they didn't have their socks rocked off.
Essential Tracks:
Sadist
Stalemate
Do Me A Favor
on 25 June 2013
For my tastes I found that I enjoyed this album more than Part 1. I liked the way that musical themes from Part 1 were present in this album and that helps to make the two albums feel like a complete package. Great riffs with excellent vocals. One of their strongest albums to date.
on 23 April 2013
On first listen I gota tell you guy's, I wasn't feeling this album, not smelling it at all. Then I put it on again,and basically it works more as a whole than part 1,which is phenomenal, but the standout tracks on that album go alone, such as the remarkable synphony masturbating 'TIRED',this rock monster is an ode to the 90's grunge/metal era,without replicating rather enhancing it's genre/sound! This double onslaught is gona take some serious beating for along time to come. Weak Links are the stone sour initials ironically -SADIST AND STALEMATE, they ponder, without thrust or memorable melody, the rest of the able makes you forget this and just go with the darkness. Brute force production, Roy Mayorga's drumming alone deserves a mention and an encore!!!!!!!!