on 12 February 2014
This is a really excellent work book for anyone suffering with anxiety disorders of any kind and I would highly recommend it. My son began to suffer from very bad OCD last year and it was very hard at times to know how best to help him. He has had cognitive behavioural therapy and also medication to help manage and control this condition and we have also found this book to be very helpful and practical also. I would highly recommend it. This book arrived well on time and was in excellent condition as described by the seller. The packaging was also excellent. I would highly recommend the seller for an excellent all-round experience. Thank you very much.
on 4 March 2014
Although this book is aimed at young people I would highly recommend it to anyone suffering from any form of anxiety. It is simple, easy to use and very engaging. The activities are useful and well thought out, allowing you to get to the root of your anxiety and address it. It is split into easily manageable sections and explains each step in a clear concise way giving real-life examples which most can relate to. I have found this book extremely helpful and will be one I continue to refer to.
on 29 June 2016
I was recommended this book to help with my youngest son. She had informed me that they use this book at work and it really help in identifying things in most children.

I have started using it and it has thus far proved helpful.
This work book is a great tool for teaching children skills for understanding and managing their emotions. I would highly recommended giving it a whirl !
on 4 April 2014
I am a clinical psychologist and bought this for a friend of mine's son - I was very impressed by the content of the book, the simple language and easy descriptions that gradually introduce the key concepts in understanding and then managing anxiety. A great book for older children but also for adults as well.
on 14 December 2015
A really helpful companion that allowed my 10 year old, anxiety prone daughter navigate the issues around worrying and anxiousness. Written in a way that allowed her to explore the book alone or with an adult. It helps frame the issues in a really helpful and constructive way.
on 1 November 2015
Absolutely amazing because it helps you make a big change in life. My son is much happier now. He now does things he could never do before.
on 1 April 2016
This is a good book for helping kids confront and understand their anxiety. It's more suited to teenagers than younger kids
on 17 February 2013
If you work with children or young people then this book is an essential tool in your toolkit. Perfect for small group work or1:1 sessions it has everything you need. It's user friendly and parents and carers may consider buying it to use through a difficult period of family life.
on 24 October 2015
Great book with anxiety broken down to basics. A bit wordy for my 10 year old but the younger version too basic. Good exercises to get them thinking and examples of others with issues really useful. Definitely recommend.