on 9 February 2014
Bare in mind that this gamepad has 4 setup modes, and 2 of them are the ones that interest us. One is 'keyboard' which works flawlessly and lets you map your keys into emulators, and the other is 'Gamepad' which doesn't work. Maybe my unit was faulty. Anyway in 'gamepad' mode I cannot map keys in emulators and any android game with real gamepad support will not take it.

In conclusion: great for emulators, but Android games will not take it. I understand only 10% of the games out there have gamepad support, well these games will not take this controller. Any other controller will work but not this one.

Again, maybe I got sent a faulty unit. Im sending it back
on 1 February 2015
To be honest, as an Iphone user i was a little worried when it arrived. Aside from the general feel of the product, the button mapping didnt work very well with iMame, and the button arrangeent on floppy cloud (snes emu) was entirely illogical.

After spending a bit of time with it, its actually quite a nice bit of kit. I had to change the button arrangement in floppy cloud to The "steel series" mapping and manually remap the buttons in iMame, but it works like a charm in both. It definitely isnt the best controller money cam buy (buttons feel cheap and stiff) but for the money i wouldnt complain.

I would say, however, that as it isnt an official MFI controller you'd be better off getting it if you knew you had a collection of titles that were already icade compatible, rather than relying on compatibility of future releases.
on 9 August 2014
its nice and usable and cheap. what else can u expect. Although the 4 buttons r pretty good. the trigger buttons are cheap but usuable and the analog is a cheap version of the nintendo 3ds.
Only prob is u might have to set the gamepad to be recognise as a "keyboard" for it to be recognise. a bit of a hassle but once its up its all ok.
on 22 February 2014
Does not work ipad can see connect and see it but I have not found any games that work with this on iTunes app store. My android devices can connect to this game pad but unable to get it to work,seems it may only work emulators if u have them not official games may try again when I have more Time, just don't expect it to work straight out of the box.
on 13 January 2015
It works fine and it's good value for money. It's not clear in the instructions how to make it work with iPhone properly. You have to hold down B and the home button simultaneously whilst it's searching. Anything else and it won't work.
on 28 March 2017
Maybe works with old arcade games, you really need a extended controller to be able to play any modern games and then again you may need to jailbreak and use a tweak such as controllersforall to use it on ios.
on 24 December 2015
Not very impressed simply because I brought this for a specific game "STREET FIGHTER" and it is not compatible.... To be honest the games it is compatible with I don't think people even play so in my eyes what a bunch of rubbish. Don't no get this product it is worth spending a little more to make sure you get the right product with the right compatibility
on 16 February 2015
the gamepad is ok, nice handly feeling, the buttons, the dpad and the analog stick are ok but the software and the manual are completely useless. I reccomend it, is a good gear, very small and comfortable...if there were 2 more buttons on the back and pressure sensitive buttons it would be perfect
on 13 June 2014
All of the reviewers posting one star reviews must not have read the instructions (which I found straight forward enough despite the standard of english) as I had this thing working exactly as I wanted it to within five minutes of taking it out of the box! I have a variety of emulators on my phone (Sony Xperia Z1) and this thing works like a charm with all of them. The sticks took a bit of getting used to but I found they loosened up after a little use. Overall very happy.
on 30 May 2016
Was great fun and worked OK, but broke down completely after a while.