on 10 December 2013
After trying the Excilor pen I decided to try the solution. It is easier to use than the pen and you can see how much you have used and therefore what is left. It seems to be working and I have ordered more to complete the treatment.
on 27 December 2014
Seems to work - my podiatrist recommended it. Fungal infection gone, and nail gradually reattaching. No side effects, unlike some medically prescribed alternatives. I found this easier to use effectively than the felt-tipped pen version.
on 7 May 2014
this is fantastic, it takes time to work but it is worth the effort my toenails
look normal now which I thought was not possible
on 29 August 2015
On first impression it seemed to begin to make a difference, but that didn't last. What is obvious is that if it is ever going to work you will need to use it for many months, or even years, and that will cost an equal number of arms and legs. I have no idea what it costs to make, and every firm is entitled to make a profit - but the manufacturers must know that it is going to take at least 30ml to work, and, for all I know, 300 ml. Selling it in 3ml bottles at £20+ a time is therefore just a way of making a lot of money before the purchaser's enthusiasm runs out. You will do far better to buy a bottle of cider vinegar from Tesco's at £2, because that really does work, fast.
on 24 October 2013
This is having an impact, but it will take time. I was advised to apply every evening, and apply a different product in the morning. This was after having laser treatment of the infected toes.

One thing to note - I was sent the applicator rather than the brush on product. Hence 4 starts rather than 5
on 12 October 2014
Well it seems to be working , but don't expect rapid results, requires application two or three times a day and after some four months am starting to see some improvement. It's much easier to use the liquid in bottle rather than the Pen as more control on how much is being applied. For the cost its a pity the bottle is so small as a larger amounts would probably lead to quicker results.
on 11 December 2013
I can't give this 5 stars because treatment for Fungal Nails is always long and drawn out and I have been using this for almost 10 months now. It's the only treatment that I have tried within the last 3 years that has actually made a difference to the colour and appearance of my affected nails. I know that podiatrists say that it is impossible to clear fungal nail properly with any external medication, but the side effects of the oral medication just aren't worth the risks. My nails are already looking much more acceptable so that I can wear shoes that show my toes without nail varnish being needed to mask the discolouration.
on 11 October 2014
Purchased as a replacement treatment for a previous product that is no-longer available. In view of the lengthy period of time involved for this treatment to begin to work, this is too early to evaluate.
on 30 March 2014
This stuff works for fungal infections though maybe not every type. This applicator is easier to use than the pen. Recommend it and the supplier
on 20 March 2014
Works a treat, big difference within a week. I've tried months of tablets from doctor but this really works for me 😃

See one answered question