on 29 December 2015
I won't lie, it is a bit of a tight squeeze for two adults and a toddler to sit inside, however, it allows just enough light in to ensure vision is not restricted too much allowing rogue Legos to be spotted before entrants take their seats within the rocket ship of awesomeness, this ensures that comfort is not jeopardised during take off. The windows also act as air vents to allow any space gases to dissipate swiftly which leaves aeronautic mums a little respite whilst going on missions to the moon. As it is quite spacious, it also acts as a place to store evidence of a space expedition prior to aliens coming to visit our homeland.
11 Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 January 2014
This is a nice sturdy little play tent, well made and some nice little touches like the mesh windows. My granddaughter loves it - the fact that it's a darker colour means it's nice and cosy feeling inside, so she really feels like she's hiding away! The reason I've not given it 5 stars is because I think the description "pop up" is a bit misleading. It uses elasticated poles, like most kiddies tents rather than the pop-up system you can get for some that's a bit like the pop up laundry bins. It only takes a few minutes to erect and put down though, so we're happy with that.
on 29 December 2016
This is perfect for my 10 month old, who loves It! However, the silver rocket flares do not stand out at all like in photo! And it is very cheaply made. I think for a kid older than 2 this would fall apart easily, but for my little one who likes crawling in and out... it's perfect!
on 10 August 2017
Got this for my little boys room...he loves it!! My 2 would be quiet rough playing in it but it bounces back and hasnt broken yet...Great!
on 19 March 2016
This play tent is absolutely amazing. We've had it nearly a year now, and it still looks brand new despite my two boys going on many a space adventure. Brilliantly sturdy, really easy to fit together, and for a really good price!
on 25 January 2018
Birthday present for 3 year old grandson, he loves playing in his rocket tent, quite roomy and can take his toys in to play with them. Will be ideal when the weather improves for the garden.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 January 2017
bigger then i thought! but perfect size!..easy to put up..really cosey inside..and just big enough for me to fit in with my 2 littler brotherz and reed a book..thay love it!
on 9 January 2017
This was bought for my 3 year old nephews and they loved it,
on 4 November 2016
Great dressing up, play tent.
on 6 February 2016
Bought this for our grandsons to play in when visiting. Bigger than first thought but easy to put together and fab for storing the toys when they go home!