on 12 April 2015
It never ceases to amaze me how we can have such different views of films. This was well reviewed here and gets a very creditable score on IMDb so we took the plunge but were sorely disappointed. Gere is very strong but as many have said the plot is wooden, cliches abound and the ending really isn't an ending at all. We were expecting something a little bit more cunning, clever, but as we don't get it then I wonder what the movie is really 'for'.
on 31 July 2015
A great film, I've watched it about 5 times since I got it. It sums up the whole aura of the financial world which I was part of and I felt back in it again. Surperb performance by everybody. Did I enjoy it? YES
Macgillycuddy
on 18 April 2018
really excellent drama.
on 29 April 2017
Excellent entertainment
on 10 January 2015
Before buying this DVD I looked at your reviews and I decided to buy it to watch at Christmas. We all thoroughly enjoyed guessing all the time what would happen to the main character played by Richard Gere (who is terrific). Most people would enjoy this thriller/ family drama - it is entertaining to the very end and well worth watching.
on 18 January 2018
Bit strange and I didn't think the story was worth waiting for
on 17 July 2015
Very good film all in it are good in their parts, the ending was not as i expected, however one would guess the outcome with a wife like that
on 8 December 2017
Not one of Richard Gere's best roles, the plot was feeble. A bit predictable but the ending had a nice twist
on 5 March 2018
Amazing film. Richard Gere such a diverse actor. Had me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see how things were going to pan out.
on 17 June 2014
an ingenious presentation as to how power and money can corrupt. The expression and presentation of the situation was portayed to the full by the excellent casting, and acting.