Customer reviews

on 5 May 2013
So I spent a great amount of time looking for the best android phone out there and I picked the three best ones: S4, HTC One and this. I had my doubts about buying this first - not having tested it in a store as it had and still is not released in UK -, but after reading much about it, I finally decided to make my purchase. I got it and I regret ever doubting the purchase for a second. I've used 7 smartphones and this is by far the best one I've had. S4 and One are both nice phones, but if you are buying your phone and need to use it to get things done and be productive, this is the best choice. The screen and battery life is superior to the other two. Just make sure you get a case (especially if your palms are not big) as the back is a bit slippery.

I bought mine from seller named "BlueSolar" - I think he might have changed his seller name since then. It was shipped form China. The seller was very helpful, and always responded to my emails in less than 12 hours. I was quite worried at first as it was shipping from China and not Korea (the phone being the Korean version) and the seller made a few grammatical and spelling errors, but the phone arrived in one piece and was as advertised and every bit as awesome as I expected!
15 people found this helpful