on 8 January 2011
My wife loves them for lounging around the house in the evenings. This is a well priced good quality item and as such this one was received equally well.

One warning though, this size fits my wife well, but if she were taller than 5foot 3in it would be hanging nearer her knees than ankles.
on 16 September 2010
I found this item on the Amazon site and took a chance that it would be a welcome surprise for my wife who had expressed interest in a kaftan but could not find anything to suit on the High street. The parcel arrived the day after my purchase and the surprise was when my wife opened the parcel with the kaftan inside.It would be an understatement to say she was delighted as the kaftan has been attached ever since. Top quality item with vibrant colours and great design features. Highly recommend you purchase this product as you will not be disappointed when it arrives on your doorstep.
on 8 December 2010
I ordered 3 kaftans for myself to start with ( one in each colour) as I had been looking everywhere for something other than polyester and in a larger size to wear instead of a dressing gown. Believe me it's like trying to find hens teeth!

When they arrived (within a couple of days)Dashiki Batik Cotton Kaftan Dress fits size 14-32 in 3 stunning colours I was chuffed because they were good quality, the sizing was great and they are so comfortable to wear. Not only that they look so much nicer than a dressing gown etc.

Because I know my sister was also looking for a dressing gown that didn't make her look middle aged (she's only 65 after all!!) I decided to order one for Christmas for her. I was amazed when it was delivered to her home the next morning. So, add prompt delivery to the list and, by the way, they wash beautifully.

All in all a great result.
on 1 June 2012
I bought the blue kaftan for myself to pooch about in after day in the office. The kaftan looks much better on, rather than the flat image that you see on the screen. Value for money I would say is very good and would not hesitate to order from this supplier.
on 16 May 2013
Good quality,good looking garment,quite striking in fact.Just a little too narrow around the hem.Must remember to take smaller steps!Very pleased with it.
on 4 March 2016
I wore this with a pair of very thin black trousers underneath, the sort with an elasticated waist. Having just returned from a two week holiday in Sri Lanka it made a perfect garment to dress up and wear into dinner. It is slimming too! The material is thin so wearing something underneath seemed appropriate but it is lightweight and so wonderful for wearing in very hot weather. I had a number of comments along the lines of where did I get it? I shall probably purchase another one as I did enjoy wearing it.
on 21 July 2016
I ordered bigger because I like to have a loose fit, I'm glad I did, it was a little smaller than I expected but still plenty baggy enough. I'm 5'7" and the length is perfect on me to wear with flip flops. It's a little thinner than I would have liked, and a little more sheer although nothing that surprised me from reading other reviews. I've had a kaftan from this seller before which had thicker material, I'd like that better but overall I'm very happy with this kaftan. I can't comment on how it washes yet. People need to be aware of over large arm holes, they're just at the right height to catch on door handles and I've wrecked previous kaftans by doing that, but that's how kaftans are supposed to be so its not a design fault. I would by from the company again and in fact I've been looks at their website already!
on 9 July 2014
I purchased 2 of these last year for me Daughter. They look beautiful and wash well. She has just gone into hospital for an extended stay and I have purchased 2 more. They fit well and are good quality. I would recommend them to anyone.
on 13 July 2014
Would have thought there would have been more room in this - would definitely not fit a size 34 unless it was very tight indeed.
Nevertheless it was fine for the money. Definitely would not re-order.
on 9 July 2014
This came next day so very good service ,looks just as picture ,one thing I will say they could have finished the seem at knee as if you want to stride out you are restricted so I shall unpick mine for more movement .others wise I'm pleased