on 26 June 2013
Though this is titled 1920x1200 (16:10) the moniter's actual maximum is 1920x1080 (16:9). Also, power cable included was of european plug type but easy enough to swap out (Standard kettle lead). 5 star if not for these two things.
on 9 January 2014
There are many poor reviews for this product that it does not deserve simply due to the incorrect listing here on Amazon;

Corrections:
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
Dimensions (HxDxW): 41 x 20 x 56 cm (the 20cm is only due to the large, round base stand, although the attachment is off-centre more of the base it toward the front)

It has a slight forward slant so it doesn't align perfectly as a multiple monitor setup while on the stands.

It came with a European mains plug, I'm glad I had two travel adapters around the house for use with my two new monitors for my dual display setup for the time being, but as the included cables (DVI, VGA and monitor power cable) are not long enough for me personally (approximately 125cm or so) so I will be replacing them anyway.

EDIT:
I have since bought a another for a three monitor set up and this one has come with a UK cable, I cannot say if this will be the case for all but it's a lot nicer to have a cable that connects straight into the socket without an EU adapter with this most recent purchase.
on 21 January 2014
This is a great monitor for gaming or any other use, amazing picture and good colour balance, the preset modes also come in very useful however I tend to stick to gaming as I find it the best for all aspects.

I would recommend this Monitor to anyone looking for a high quality monitor, you will not be disappointed!

Also one last thing, the monitor may be listed at 1920 x 1200 but it's actual pixels are 1920 x 1080 which most people will not be put off by!
on 24 September 2014
Sadly this product has received a low rating due to it originally having incorrect information in the title and description. This monitor is fantastic, nice slim design and amazing display. There is most certainly ghosting issues when first used however this is easily fixed by a function in the settings, right now I can't think of the setting as im away from the PC but it is at the bottom of one of the menus and works in percentages, I dropped mine to around 30% for the ghosting to go away, it is just some fancy named option they used. The default settings are also terrible so highly advise you spend a few minutes tweaking the brightness/contrast/warmth etc on something familiar to you until it looks normal. Love this monitor and will soon be purchasing a second one.
on 19 February 2014
Pros : fast response , Nice colors , ok brightness
Cons: green color blur when viewing black images ( very noticeable and annoying)
on 5 July 2013
This monitor is NOT 1200 pixels high. The title should be changed. Misleading, fraud, waste of my time. Bull droppings
22 Comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 October 2013
This monitor has been wrongly advertised for months now, and it needs to change. It is not 1980 by 1200. The text description confirms that it is 1920 by 1080. The photo confirms this as well.
I'm specifically searching for a 1200 monitor, and this keeps coming up in the results, and it's very annoying.
on 27 December 2013
There's an obvious mistake in the resolution of the screen in the title, but having done my research and read as many reviews as I could find, I knew the true resolution. I bought the monitor primarily for gaming and it works a treat, so well in fact I've now bought another two for a three screen setup.
on 1 July 2014
the monitor comes with all the possible cables and two different power cables (a british one and a german one).

At first I got scared because the colours looked way off, but I just had to play with the settings a little to make it look right.
on 21 February 2014
The colour hues on this monitor are terrible and has no pure white on its scale. All of the white elements of the display have a yellow hue and the resolution is washed out like saving a picture to jpg. Wouldn't recommend purchasing this particular monitor and instead going for an alternative.

Arranged an refund less than 24 hours after receiving this item.