on 23 August 2013
There are aren't many things that have to work right for a car phone holder, but they often don't. In this case, they do. The sucker holds onto the windsreen without suddenly dumping the phone into the footwell while I'm driving, which is a bonus, even though it is gripping onto a difficult curve in the winscreen near the edge. It's easily adjustable and adaptable to a wide variety of different positions. It holds the phone well, yet it's easy to mount and unmount the phone. It might be a bit bouncy, but I've set it so that one corner rests on ths dash, which holds it firm. I also have good access to the volume control for the phone''s speaker, which is important. Cheap too.
on 10 March 2014
Very nice, glad I purchased this holder. Very snug fit for my HTC One with protective case, so I can really get the most of the SatNav function. Really impressed with the suction mount and overall quality of the build. I was looking at similar in Hal-frauds for 20 notes at the weekend - forget it - buy this at a quarter of the price.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 April 2014
I was tempted to buy this just on the price alone and I have not been disappointed. It can be used with other phones as well, just make sure that you adjust the brackets.
One thing you should be aware of,there are no instructions so if like me you don't know where to stick it (It was like the computer scene in the film Zoolander !!!) It can only be put on the windscreen, but not directly in front as I did.
on 31 March 2014
It came quick but this was the only upside I appreciate that it's cheap but still it did not do what was intended for my htc one, intitially I thought the sucker was good it has a knob which you turn which vacuums out the air creating good sucktion after only one use though the plastic came away from the rubber leaving the device dangling..but not before the actual phone holder lost grip on my phone and sent it hurdling across the car after making a turn I could say this was because of my phone and that it might work fine on others but I don't believe this to be the case as the holder does move to fit any device it's just when in position it doesn't stay firm instead it feels like cheap plastic waiting for a gentle bump to loosen its grip, so after abit of frustration i remembered it didn't actually cost a lot, also it arrived pretty quick.....that's worth a star!
on 16 June 2014
This is the worse phone holder I have ever had the misfortune to own! It does not hold the phone properly and constantly throws the phone out of the stand, which is very dangerous when it lands in your foot-well. I would not recommend this to anyone.. Honestly it is shocking how bad it is.
on 25 March 2014
i initially thought this was a good purchase for the money
but i guess you pay peanuts and get monkeys
it fell apart
and when it was together it never held my phone
every time i went round a corner my mobile flew off
very unimpressed
would not recommend
on 10 June 2014
It's OK but unless you ensure the phone is securily inserted into the craddle it can easily slip out and damage the phone. The various rotating parts are good as you can easily adjust to have the screen pointing in the correct position.
on 22 November 2013
I've been more than pleased with this product especially in relation to its cost..It has stayed stuck to the windscreen (which is always a bonus) and doesn't look as obtrusive as I expected. The grip on the phone is ok enough - tapping on the screen doesn't work every time - but the main issue with it is getting the phone in and out of the cradle properly/quickly. A minor gripe in view of the cost.
on 26 March 2014
I use this for my HTC One phone, I can place this (unlike most holders) onto my dashboard instead of the windscreen. Holds on extremely well once you get used to setting it up and locking it in. It does not flop like most holders meaning the phone stays put and the actual grips are well made too. Only gripe I may have is that is makes putting in the charger slightly awkward, it is still possible and that is a slight fickety thing to complain about. Very good product and excellent considering the price! Highly recommended
on 25 July 2013
cheap but very well made mobile phone holder, designed not only for HTC ONE but it is universal, and I think that will be useful also for other phone models, yet it does not really tested but I think that for such a good price you can recommend it to other customers