on 23 July 2013
This a review of the guide and not the game. This guide is a total waste of time and money, it gives basic information that would take 30 mins to understand while playing the game. It is only a maximum of 10 pages long.
Be fair Amazon and take this rubbish of your book list. You are doing your reputation no good at all by selling this garbage. Does not deserve 1 star.
on 16 May 2013
Never thought that I needed help but that just blew me away with info and I hope to be the greatest clan I've ever been in my time on clash of clans thanks your made my night.
on 16 April 2013
This game has inspires me and has helped me through my cancer, I love it to bits and I take it to bed with me.
on 27 February 2014
i am warning you if you want a nice guide for this game DONT BUY THIS ONE! it says the a word and has no grammar at all! everything is spelt wrong! if you buy this your totally wasting youre time and your MONEY. to save your own money DONT BUY THIS BOOK ITS SO SHORt!

Ben Ong
aged 13
on 16 April 2013
Amazing game
I recommend it it is so fun and enjoyable
It so cool and epic it it is really cool because you can play it for and not get bored
on 22 June 2013
best game i have played since iwas a kid a made a clan called moonbucks and it ss sooo cool ts growing feel free to join plz iwill donate a dragon
on 18 October 2013
Good and clear. Easy to use. Great advice. Thanks. Kids can't wait to play the game and build their village.
on 3 November 2013
It gave me the basics of how to play but it didn't tell me much about how to set out anything in the village or what good strategies are for offending and defending with villages.
on 11 August 2013
Boring it's just the basics tell us where to place the buildings and defenders tell us what troops do well with each other
on 23 January 2014
JOIN MY CLAN mord321!!!?!!?!?!!Join Plz we have all the troops level 4 and 6 witches are five and pekkas are 4.So join