Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 December 2016
These are a good collar for the cat they are intended for. The main thing is that the jewels are fixed for their entire length. The last collar I got for her the jewels were only fixed at each end with the result that they slipped off the leather backing and must have been uncomfortable for her until I sewed them firmly into place.

These are also a good fit for this adult female and they're elasticated which she needs because she is an adventurer.
on 31 January 2014
I am very happy with these, the cat have had them on a while now and the look fab. None of the stones have fallen out either.
on 29 July 2013
Collar still going strong after months of wear - shes normally very good of disposing of them! the collar doesnt break though if it gets snagged on something. looks good!
on 23 January 2014
Love this collar, especially as its real leather and wont become scabby. Looks fabulous on my cat, would highly recommend.
on 11 December 2013
We have 3 cats so bought the same collar but in different colours, they look so good and with the elastic are safe too!
on 13 October 2014
Nice collar, my cat has had it on a while now and the stones are still intact. I would have prefered it to be a little bit bigger, he is not a big cat and does not have thick fur and he has it fastened on the space between the first and second hole (I had to add a hole), if he puts weight on it won't fit him. He looks lovely in it though.
on 8 March 2016
We'll I've bought 7 of these collers. My first 4 I had the diamonds stayed on for a good year or so, but last few times I've bought them a'll the jewels came off within a month on my 3 boys, so I'm assuming some are glued better than others. Shame because they are very pretty but I now have to buy my boys collers from else where.
on 17 February 2017
These two collars were superior to another two I had bought from a different supplier where the diamante strip was just tacked on at each end and the collars were very loose. The order also came promptly with two free cat toys which the cats enjoyed too! I will definitely buy again and would recommend to other cat lovers.
on 18 November 2013
Got this for my black female cat and bought the red one. Very glam and has worn well do far with no stones missing so all in all a good but. Wanted something to reflect a bit as she can't be seen at night. Not sure if it does that but it's very pretty.
on 8 April 2014
my cat loves her new collar and she looks like a proper little princess, easy to put on, came earlier than epected and fantastis quality.Best internet buy ive brought for my pets. Would definatly recommend this product to anyone!