Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more

on 15 January 2015
This piece of "kit" has made our listening to our Samsung TV a much better experience. It provides "forward" sound whereas the TV's sound system sends the sound away from us making the music on films a huge nuisance as it predominates the speech. now we can hear speech more easily .
on 5 January 2015
Do not buy this kit! I eventually discovered, only by reading other reviews, that I needed to buy an optical cable to make it work, but having done so I now find that I cannot control sound volume through any of the (four!) remote controls that I have. Not the one provided with the soundbar, not the two different remotes provided with the Samsung tv, not the one provided with my set top box. I contacted Samsung customer support and was told the problem was that my Samsung tv is not compatible with the control system for the soundbar. My tv, bought six months ago is regarded as an "old model" (they stopped manufacturing the ue40f model six months ago.).
In addition to all this, I was not impressed with the instruction manual and so-called quick setup guide which in my opinion are utterly useless and have clearly never been read by Samsung themselves.
This is my third Samsung tv and I also have a Samsung mobile phone. After this experience however, I will never buy a Samsung product again and I suspect, judging by the many dissatisfied customers who have posted negative reviews, many others feel the same.
I shall be retuning the soundbar promptly.
on 14 September 2013
I have just received this unit and connected it with the audio leads as optical cable hasn't arrived yet.Easy and simple to connect, and functioned straight away.An incredible difference in sound from the tinny, bassless rear facing speakers on my Samsung tv.Sound effects settings do make a noticable difference and if you like your music loud and bassy, then even this basic model provides more than enough volume and thump !. I mainly wanted it for better tv sound but I'm sure it will really enhance the dvd sound especially when watching musicals.Aesthetically it is a very stylish and elegant looking unit uit and I have no hesitation in recommending this model.If you want to play your smartphone music then maybe an extra few quid for the bluetooth version the HW F355 might be worth while.HW-F350

18th September...Have now received and connected system to tv with optical cable. Very impressed with sound when watching a dvd especially. Using optical cable also allows for soundbar to turn off automatically when tv turned of. Extremely pleased indeed.
on 2 May 2014
I purchased this for my father, and he is very please with the results, really loves the sound quality for the price. After reading other reviews I decided to get the model with the woofer to get that extra bass sound when watching movies etc. good quality product and delivery was quick.
on 2 January 2015
Fantastic, did the job, I can now hear the speach clearly from my Samsung TV. Very simple to set up although had a bit of trouble with the optical cable (not supplied) but it was more inexperience that difficulty level. Also great sound from my mp3 connected through the usb cable.
on 7 June 2015
great piece of kit. Did seem to take an age to connect to the TV over bluetooth (Samsung) but once sorted it really does give a better sound experience.

For those wanting to play music wirelessly I do this regularly with my iPhone, seen someone say you can't buy you can
on 22 March 2015
Brilliant sound. Possibly one of the best things I have bought for my YV and Music. It really is plug and play,, I used the setting I found in one of these question and answers:
Bass +4
Sound Efeect Off
3D sound plus – music
Smart Volume Off
Drc – standard
on 16 July 2014
Works fine ,pity you cannot see what programme of sound you are on due to the poor illumination on the front of the bar! Its a shame for the sake of a stronger led it spoils your initial enjoyment you get from the sound bar. Maybe Samsung should look a rectifying this problem.
on 6 November 2014
Good value for money works well with Samsung 7000 TV vast improvement in sound. Sub is a bit boxey on bass . Replaced with my Sony 3ohm Sub from my 5year old surround system witch died. Vast improvement. Bluetooth from my phone is very good in my back lounge 24ft by 24 ft.
on 14 October 2015
To coin a phrase. "it's just what the doctor ordered", we are highly delighted with the Samsung HW-F350 40 inch Soundbar, was so easy to set up, the sound quality is super!. yes i would recommend this marvellous sound bar to anyone who is thinking of buying one.