Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 30 December 2014
great color
on 5 May 2014
Decent headphones, sound quality is satisfactory, microphone works without any problems on my iPhone 3G, it also seems that the cord being wider prevents the headphones from tangling really messily, so that's a plus as well. The straightforward design is appealing too.
on 1 May 2014
Bought for teenage son who already has other Skull Candy earphones. He cannot fault them, good sound and mic quality. Very happy. Excellent delivery, very quick.
on 13 June 2014
I bought these earphones because i read the reviews, and i must say they were really accurate.

I'm very happy with material quality of the earphones and also with the great quality of the sound.

5 stars for me.
on 3 July 2015
Being an apple user, slightly disappointed the in-wire buttons don't work but you have to buy from apple for that. Great sound quality, lasted a long time
on 19 September 2014
Really easy to use to change songs and play/pause the music from my iphone. Comfortable to wear and they do not tangle in my bag. Would recommend them.
on 1 July 2014
Cheap headphones in price but not in quality and sound, you can pay a lot more for headphones and they won't be any better than these. For the price they are exceptional value for money.
on 10 June 2014
I am satisfied with everything. Arrived fast, and I am enjoying the product now. That;s all I can say, what more you want? lol
on 22 April 2014
These headphones are excellent this is the 2nd I have brought just solely for back up , as if anything happens to my 1st pair I know I have another quality pair to fall back on .
on 17 May 2014
I'd really recommend these, as they look good, work perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy S4 and have great sound quality too.