on 28 October 2013
Bought this for our new puppy and I love it. Soft velvet material and lovely plush inside. The neutral beige/brown colour scheme fits nearly to everything. Quickly dispatched and delivered too. Can only recommend it and would buy it again!
on 11 April 2016
Brilliant bed for money.
Bought this bed for my dog who loves a fluffy bed and she just loves it. Before I got this bed she was like a lap dog and now she doesn't bother me at all, she's always in her bed.
We have had it 3 months now and it seems very good quality. Hasn't lost its shape and is still nice and fluffy.
on 7 February 2016
It's smaller than I thought it would be, but it's meant as a travel/living room bed for my Jack Russell and she fits in fine. Dog wasn't convinced by this bed initially and tried to eat it (she thought it was a fuzzy toy). However within days, she loves it and it's happy to be in there. Great buy, lots of comfy padding and seems warm. Haven't washed it yet, but so far so good.
on 31 January 2016
Excellent item, my pom loves it, we have it in the car for her, very nervous traveller but she is very snug in this so makes her feel safe.
on 10 May 2016
lovely product for our little PomChi. Good value and nicely made.
on 22 December 2015
Brought this for my kitty who was coming home after two operations and he loves it. Big enough to stretch but not to big that it swamps him. Very happy
on 26 October 2015
Brilliant soft bed, we use this in the kitchen and my boy gets in it whenever we are in the kitchen.
on 14 April 2014
Bought this for our new pup who was 5 months old, Delivery prompt and packed well, in hindsight i would have preferred the bottom cushion to have been removable but overall a good comfy bed.
on 12 May 2014
This is a nice bed that is value for money and it is east to keep clean. I would buy this product again.
on 6 January 2015
No where near the listed size and was too small for our Spaniel!

See one answered question