on 11 March 2015
Item as described, excellent postage and service. Thank you
on 3 July 2013
I'd looked at these last year when the Olympics was on and thought they were lovely, but then never bought one. When I found this item for £6 I couldn't resist, even if it is a year late! There is a lovely little team GB lion tag on this that I wasn't expecting and I love the tube it comes in.
on 25 June 2013
Opened the packaging which was in poor condition, tried the reproduction on and wore it for the day. When I took it off it fell apart and I can no longer do it up. Sending back for a full refund.
on 23 August 2013
Lovely item loved the gift box it came in great value for money (not worth the originalRRP). Have recomended to my friends
on 22 July 2013
I bought this item at sale price this year after purchasing one a full price last year for a friends birthday. The item arrived in a novelty 'test tube' like packaging which was nice, however the actual bracelet has two large glue blobs on different parts of it which cannot not be removed. If I had paid the original full price of £20 I would certainly be sending it back, however for £6 it's not really worth the hassle. I've given it o my 9 yr old daughter to wear now!!!!
on 28 September 2013
I bought this after browsing through Amazon. It was a really nice impressive bracelet that came in a cool plastic tube. The price is something you can't argue with too. My bracelet from Amazon came in about two or three weeks which is a good time considering I ordered this from Canada. Overall, I was really satisfied with my purchase!
on 17 July 2013
suit boys or girls, great it is adjustable, as suit teenagers or younger best. Would have preferred it on black/brown band rather than red, although idea might be red/white/blue for Union Jack, although no white included in design.
on 23 July 2013
Got this gem for £6 in sale. Great way to Show support for team Gb. Very stylish :-) only complaint would be the band is thinner than the usual size would expect but fits well with a watch
on 5 May 2013
Bought this bracelet for my son who really loves it! It looks really nice. He had lost the one I had bought from Links and was delighted when I gave him a new one.
on 29 July 2013
Nice, colourful and simple design, looks great and i would imagine that it will last a long time, and with the price as it is! Well pleased