Customer reviews

on 14 October 2013
My son ordered this mug for his teacher. I'm a misery guts and don't agree with buying each years' teacher a present so he used his own money. The first mug was smashed into many pieces when it arrived as it had no packaging whatsoever. I sent an email to the company and they responded very quickly and sent out a replacement and an apology for the mistake of lack of packaging.
One other thing, they actually taped a coin to the box and asked me to give it to my son for some sweets by way of an apology. I thought that was a wonderfully thoughtful gesture.
I highly recommend this product for value for money and also for the fantastic customer service follow up.
on 25 December 2013
Although this is a joke present I think the quality is very poor. I bought it as a last minute present but if I'd had longer would have sent it back. I don't mind the cheap mug but the printing is very poor with the red colour faded at the bottom. Is there no quality control? Yes it's inexpensive and my friend thought it amusing but I won't buy products from this supplier again.
on 22 June 2017
It's basic but as long as you know that all is cool.
on 15 June 2017
Nice mug, will be a teacher's gift!
on 25 August 2017
As described, good product...
on 18 April 2017
Love it!!!
on 1 September 2017
quality mug
on 22 October 2016
Good quality ate a reasonable price
on 26 August 2017
Good banter for my teacher fiancé!
on 22 January 2017
Nice but expensive for what it is