on 8 August 2014
I ordered and then had to return this lovely swimsuit. I'm really conscious of the 'junk in my trunk' and when this arrived it was absolutely what I was looking for. That said, there was no way I was going to enjoy this cute number :( - while the size I had purchased was spot on, one look at it and I knew it was 2 cup sizes small for me. Unfortunately at the time of buying this there was no option to purchase by cup size in swimwear, and I ended up returning this piece to Mazon, settling instead for a last-minute purchase on the high street. Highly recommend this style if you're conscious of your curves or other areas of your body like me.
on 29 July 2013
Perfect. If you are wondering whether to buy this item, look no more it's perfect it covers the tops of your legs and fits perfectly. Love it and can't wait to wear it.
on 12 August 2017
Great fit but has fell down a few times at the breast area but mine are quite small!
on 1 November 2013
I don't write reviews very often but as I purchased this product thanks to other users' reviews, I thought I would give it a justice. This is simply great swimming costume. Somehow I misunderstood concept of one piece tankini and thought it would be top only. Hence I ordered black shorts from somewhere else. And I didn't have to as tankini comes indeed as one piece with shorts attached. Fits perfectly, feels great. Great quality, highly recommended, especially for the price.
on 29 October 2014
It's very very cute, and it's true that top part seems to be a bit too small bra size for what it says, I managed to put myself in only after remove the pads. Pants roll up a bit in water but not much, not bothering. Price is good too. Give 4 stars because of wrong bra size and quite short strap around your neck, otherwise it would be perfect. Not recommend to anyone with big breasts but slim body because if you order a big size -the top part might be ok but pants maybe too loose.
on 22 January 2015
Really flattering hides the tummy :-) . I'd say in a large 10 but it fits perfect. Only a 34b bra size will fit someone a little bigger but much more it might be a little uncomfortable as padded.
on 11 December 2013
This is ideal to hide my post-baby tum. It's flattering and pretty but designed for girls with no boobs at all. I have bought a bikini top to go underneath it as it is positively indecent otherwise :)
on 23 February 2014
This looks better on than it does off, and although i am usually a 12 i found the size 10 fits well. I like the way it covered up all my wobbly bits without looking like i was trying to cover up my wobbly bits.
on 6 November 2013
This item arrived on time for my holiday and is very pretty and good quality.
It covers up the bits you would rather keep hidden and looks nice on which is a bonus !
I am very pleased with this swimwear.
on 4 June 2014
I bought a size 12 as I am bottom heavy. However, could have done with an 8-10 as the fabric is really stretchy. It does disguise a multitude of sins but does not hold you in. Lovely pattern but will probably go for smaller prints next time as it made me look wider than usual. Wish there were smaller prints for petite people with this style. Thank you