on 27 September 2013
My husband and I got these as if we go onto the web when we are out and about the Iphone5 battery does not last long. These are brilliant for immediate top up and lasts for ages. Well recommend these.
on 15 June 2013
great product does exactly what it says on the tjn very impressed and pleased with product would recomend to everyone
on 22 April 2014
Great product. Does exactly what its supposed to do. My phone will only last half a day if your lucky but having this external battery equipped to it means it can last the full day. The ability to turn the external battery on and off allows you to save battery power on it as well. Only downside is that your iPhone 5, which is supposed to be light and easy to get around your hand with ease, is comprimised. However, despite this, an excellent purchase!
on 4 December 2013
The Kinps for Apple Iphone 5 5S 4200mAh External Rechargeable Spare Backup Extended Battery Charger Pack Case CoveR -Black arrived quickly and packed really well. It was simple to work out, although there are instructions (i am a man) how to use and left it charging overnight. Next day i went out for the day and placed my Iphone 5 in the charger. First impressions, yes it is a bit weighty, however it does have a quality feel to it. I was a little anxious about placing the phone in and taking it out of the charger, NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER! It was smooth and easy to carry out both procedures. I had 100% charge ALL DAY and loads of battery backup spare at the end of the day, with the power lights on the front of the charger keeping me up to date with how much power was actually left. I love this option of backup, i work away a lot and have at times struggled to keep my Iphone charged, especially on the flights home. Love the Product, well worth the cost and the service provided by the supplier was great. Kinps for Apple Iphone 5 5S 4200mAh External Rechargeable Spare Backup Extended Battery Charger Pack Case Cover for Iphone 5/5S -Black
on 27 September 2013
It is a perfect item. It charge iPhone twice. I think it is better then car charger because you can charge your iPhone even if you are on the tree
on 2 October 2013
Despite an intitial problem this supplier raidly replaced the item after I sent the older one back and this made it excellent service. The older version was not IOS 7 compliant but the one sold now is and works really well
on 27 December 2013
Had a similar product to this on my I phone 4s I was surprised that this one gives me two and a bit charges from a full charged power pack I am not a big phone user but having to charge phone and pack once a week is a very acceptable rate to me I leave it on overnight and both are up to 100% next day it looks nice and feels good to the touch. It was delivered in an excellent time frame and worked straight from the box . My only fault with this product was every time I put the case in my jeans pockets it was switching on and off all the time and the constant beeping was a pain my solution was to drill a hole through the lid above the on off button large enough to go around the button this minor problem solved. I now have no problems with the device and recommend to any iPhone 5s user to buy for the money it's an excellent product to protect your phone and gives an extra two full charges to your phone don't miss this bargain and no I don't work for any company related to this product but do believe in honest open and frank reviews for others to experience good quality when it deserves a good review.
on 18 August 2013
This little gem is essential to iPhones owners; as we all know the battery life is less than a full day yet with this device you can be rest assured you will get up to 2 days life in one day !
on 13 August 2013
Apart from my electric power shower and shower tent, this festival season's must-have product was the iPhone portable battery charger/backup battery. Don't bother reading the instructions they have been translated directly from Chinese so don't make any sense - but simply charge the battery pack and connect to your iPhone when its down to its single digit charge level. Kept the iPhone going all weekend - about 3 and bit charges. Feels nice, looks decent and much cheaper than original models I used on the iPhone 3 and 4.
on 5 June 2013
Great product for the price,phone fits it well. Is the equivalent of 2 spare batteries,easy to use and not too 'clunky'. Takes a while to recharge,but, terrific value for the price.