TOP 50 REVIEWERon 22 November 2015
I like the fact that the author has done so much research. A quick read of under an hour which tells you of the 2 main ingredients to get rid of wrinkles. I used it to ease the pain of a stiff shoulder as recommended by a physio. The shoulder definately feels better, I will update on the wrinkles in 2 months as I have only been using for 4 weeks so not really in a position to see any changes yet. Still plenty of tips for all young and old, I like it and got it on kindle.
UPDATE: Still sipping away I'm afraid.

I DID NOT get any discount for my honest review
on 8 February 2014
An interesting read and some good ideas for healthy eating. However, I am vegetarian so the main anti wrinkle drink is not suitable for me. But worth a read.
on 16 July 2014
Have been using 'virgin coconut oil' for few weeks now ...my skin HAS IMPROVED, AND I've LOST WEIGHT,And feel great ; )) <3<3<3
on 28 May 2017
Didn't like it
on 20 July 2013
i only tried the sample on Kindle. Not really impressed to be honest. Must admit to not finishing the book.
on 23 March 2017
I knew coconut oil is the best thing ever for everything.
Before reading this book I was last year eating almost 2-3spoons of coconut oil a day plus also eating a lot of fresh food and no sugar, dairy or anything processed and after a few months I was amazed when catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror how youthful and glowing my skin was.
Then I went to my friend's wedding and... long story short, ate crap for a few months afterwards (chocolate and a lot of stuff I didn't eat before) and I looked so much different, more puffy and grey and somehow looked more tired, glow was gone.
That's my bit to eating well. I have been consistent for the last 3months and the good changes are happening again.
I understand the concept of gelatine for collagen support and I also know gelatine is great for joints etc but... The thing is that gelatine is an animal product which I don't want to eat.
But if you are ok with that I am pretty sure with combination of all things above (and mentioned also in the book) you can indeed reverse and slow down the signs of ageing. But it kinda works without gelatine too. Following healthy raw mainly diet and eating more coconut oil.
Very quick read. Inspirational.
on 16 July 2014
I should have been warned by a review that said that one of the products is made from something not suitable for vegetarians. I got the book anyway thinking that I might find a substitute but I haven't.

I can't say if it works or not because of this.
on 5 October 2014
This has got me on to Gelatin, Green Lakes is very good, plus Tiana coconut oil. I am noticing a difference in my skin and healthwise, my joints feel very good.
on 8 August 2014
This is a great little book , I ate a lot of jelly when I was a child when I got into my teens I had long thick hair and strong nails. I used to say it's because of all the jelly I ate. It's full of beauty tips but drinking gelatine is the best tip. so glad I came across it
on 4 March 2014
I was curious as to the content of this book and as it was cheap decided to download it - a mistake. This book is not only nonsensical but also written in a patronizing and childish manner. Don't bother.